Islamic State sex slave price list authentic, $165 for a child - UN

Nebi

Крым наш!
@purple
Reaction score
After circulating for almost a year, the UN has finally confirmed the authenticity of the Islamic State Sex Price list being offered to their fighters and other men trying to purchase sex slaves as young as one for $165.

Originally published online in November, the UN got hold of the actual hard copy in April, but was reluctant to confirm its authenticity. Now Zainab Bangura, the UN's Special Representative of the Secretary-General for Sexual Violence in Conflict, said the sex menu choices are real.

Thousands of Iraqi women have already been forced into sex slavery, with as many as 3,000 women and girls having been taken captive from the Yazidi tribe in Iraq over the course of the militants

Free market principles, a strong foreign policy, socially conservative...I don't know why they aren't more popular.

What other current mainstream Religion has made part of their female followers continually oppressed?

And how come we're too scared to call them out on it?
"But Isis isn't true Islam...." yeah well tell that to the women willingly travelling to Syria to offer themselves as objects.

Holy crap, my kid's birthday is comin up and i was going to get him a puppy...

Holy crap, my kid's birthday is comin up and i was going to get him a puppy...

I was going to say, i could get a hooker for cheaper. But if i wanted to keep her around I'd have to kill her.
Isis are the silicon valley of terrorism. Next will be a 'Lone Wolf App' where like minded individuals can meet share their love for destruction.

What other current mainstream Religion has made part of their female followers continually oppressed?

And how come we're too scared to call them out on it?
"But Isis isn't true Islam...." yeah well tell that to the women willingly travelling to Syria to offer themselves as objects.

Buddhism in places like Burma.

Not the point though. The Islamic state is the worst of the middle east, and the whole thing is a dump. Slave trade is not limited to ISIS. The USA should be pushing harder against this kind of shit with the countries we are allied with too.

These are the world's most awful people.. not surprised that they are into additional awful stuff

Buddhism in places like Burma.

Not the point though. The Islamic state is the worst of the middle east, and the whole thing is a dump. Slave trade is not limited to ISIS. The USA should be pushing harder against this kind of shit with the countries we are allied with too.

What? Have you ever been to Burma? Completely different points on the scale.

Young woman in her 20s for under $124? Sounds like a real bargain to me.

Seriously though that's pretty fucked up.

Guys, nothing to see here. We have real problems to deal with like Hulk Hogan saying a "naughty" word.

mollq.jpg

Lets make this interesting.

So if a guy in his late 30s to early 40s buys a few of these women(the 18-25 year olds) and gives them a good home and good lives, is he a scumbag?

How does a child even qualifies as sex slave? ill assume kids are going to be stolen out of school and their cribs if the price is right.

They deserve tolerance. It's a religion of peace, after all.

With all the tech and spying you would think they would capture and eliminate these freaks of nature. This is the people we need to capture and strand on an island with their wild animal instincts never to leave again.

How does a child even qualifies as sex slave? ill assume kids are going to be stolen out of school and their cribs if the price is right.

If I remember correctly a lot of these kids are christian and their parents have been killed by ISIS memebrs.

Sadly not the first culture to do this, not the only currently, and not the last.

Just hold your loved ones close, it's all you can do

With all the tech and spying you would think they would capture and eliminate these freaks of nature. This is the people we need to capture and strand on an island with their wild animal instincts never to leave again.

Capture? I was under the impression that each of these individual problems can be solved with a couple rounds of 5.56x45mm NATO.

Back