Islamic State/Iraq Thread v3: The Caliphate Reaches Montreal

Status
Not open for further replies.
300 Kurds crossed into Syria from turkey to fight ISIL

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/09/20/379391/over-300-kurds-enter-syria-to-fight-isil/

Also, not the greatest source but, "ISIL Fanatics Fear Being Killed by a Woman will Deprive them of Virgins in Paradise"

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iraq/11110724/Isil-fanatics-fear-being-killed-by-a-woman-will-deprive-them-of-virgins-in-paradise.html

EDIT: I think I posted this the other day (or someone else did), but just in case it's worth noting

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/09/18/air-strike-isil-iraq/15844883/

Airstrike Kills 40 Islamic State Fighters.

Last edited:
I haven't been able to see the video, but:

It's unlikely they are Yazidis. They tend to be more isolastic in their approach, so most wear traditional clothing.

They could be Christians. But they could also just be Kurds who don't wear traditional clothing or headscarfs. (Kurds does such more frequently then the Arabs, the female combatants in the Kurdish forces wear modern clothing, for instance).

(or they could just be arabs who wear western clothing - those exist as well)

Those people belong to the congregation of a Shia cleric called Muqtada al-Sadr (ie: the people ISIS want to kill)

Muqtada and his followers engaged in conflict against the Americans during the occupation. He has also broken ties with the rulling party in Bagdad. He and his followers are basically an enclave in of itself. Most likely he is worried about the "religious" implications of allying with an infidel nation like America - especially considering his previous past with the US.

Point remains that you have Iraqi protesting in the capital against Americans.

Also I can confirm that pkk fighters have been crossing the border into Syria, however dozens were intercepted by Islamic State soldiers and immediately executed as an example below of a captured PKK soldiers during his border crossing.
8wKXYg1.jpg

Islamic State have now taken over 95% of the villages, fighting only remains in 4 surrounding villages around Kobani. Even now Islamic State soldiers are overlooking the gateway to Kobani.
USXbgOz.png

You also have to remember, morale amongst the Islamic State army in this area is very high due to their continuous string of victories. News of the release of the Islamic State commander from Turkey boosted morale even higher as the Islamic State begins bombarding Kobani.

Last edited:
Islamic State have now taken over 95% of the villages, fighting only remains in 4 surrounding villages around Kobani. Even now Islamic State soldiers are overlooking the gateway to Kobani.
USXbgOz.png

You also have to remember, morale amongst the Islamic State army in this area is very high due to their continuous string of victories. News of the release of the Islamic State commander from Turkey boosted morale even higher as the Islamic State begins bombarding Kobani.

Interesting you refer to the area as "Kobani", which is the Kurdish word for it. As opposed to the Syrian/Arabic, "Ayn al-Arab". Any reason for that?

300 Kurds crossed into Syria from turkey to fight ISIL

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/09/20/379391/over-300-kurds-enter-syria-to-fight-isil/

Also, not the greatest source but, "ISIL Fanatics Fear Being Killed by a Woman will Deprive them of Virgins in Paradise"

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iraq/11110724/Isil-fanatics-fear-being-killed-by-a-woman-will-deprive-them-of-virgins-in-paradise.html

EDIT: I think I posted this the other day (or someone else did), but just in case it's worth noting

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/09/18/air-strike-isil-iraq/15844883/

Airstrike Kills 40 Islamic State Fighters.

What the fuck was in the pay bombbay?

Interesting you refer to the area as "Kobani", which is the Kurdish word for it. As opposed to the Syrian/Arabic, "Ayn al-Arab". Any reason for that?

Try searching for news on Kobani vs Ayn Al Arab. The entire point of the post is to be able to easily spread news, Kobani provides much for information to Western people vs Ayn Al Arab if you want anyone here to look up and confirm what I've said. If you want to confirm YPG casualties which is the majority of the news I've posted since the beginning of the siege, much more images and news can be found from YPG sources such as their mass funerals and confirming the identities of their soldiers.

The united states needs to stomp this shit out already. Its getting out of hand.

Or it could just be that you have a piss poor understanding of the region.

So LF, as a call to jihad is supposed to apply to every able-bodied male, what is your excuse? Are you less than able or just a coward?

Try searching for news on Kobani vs Ayn Al Arab. The entire point of the post is to be able to easily spread news, Kobani provides much for information to Western people vs Ayn Al Arab if you want anyone here to look up and confirm what I've said. If you want to confirm YPG casualties which is the majority of the news I've posted since the beginning of the siege, much more images and news can be found from YPG sources such as their mass funerals and confirming the identities of their soldiers.

But it tells me that you are not close to the action and just regurgitating what you find on islamist websites. Another ***** in your armor.

But it tells me that you are not close to the action and just regurgitating what you find on islamist websites. Another ***** in your armor.

Lol what armor are you talking about? So if you know of something other than the internet that can easily send information on a world wide scale please let me know.

Lol what armor are you talking about? So if you know of something other than the internet that can easily send information on a world wide scale please let me know.

What's the point of spreading this information that's already widely available? Everyone here just wants to urinate on you. You are the worst recruiter ever. Fired.

I would say that your insufficient mental state is a blight on your fellow man, but man is not your fellow, you are a much more despicable organism. Where you see honour in death, understand it's your fate to one day die and rot into nothing, and the only honour your worthless self could possibly achieve after death would be to have a swine root through your entrails and eat your shit. But your carcass won't even be elevated to that level; even a swine has standards.

This ceased to be amusing before it even started.

Not even close. You don't see Islamic State soldiers using weapons 100 years old such as the mosin-nagants recovered from dead YPG females. As you may know even an American F-16 was damaged by the Islamic State anti air force whereas a bolt action rifle such as the mosin nagant can't even damage an Islamic tank.

Talking about suicide bombers, untrained futile efforts that accomplish nothing.

I like how Liquidfire ignores the death of his pedophile friends as the US is starching these goatfuckers with ease.

C'mon let's see some cruise missiles.

Liquidfire is the fuel that keeps this flame going.

Dam this liquid fire guy makes me want to get shipped straight to Syria to take some of these hairy monkey jihadists out

ISIS is the most successful troll organization in recent history. They have managed to rustle the collective jimmies of US, EU, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Qatar, Jordan, Syria, Iran, Lebannon, Israel, Kurds, Hezbollah, Al-Qaeda and FSA at the same time. Not to be outdone, liquidfire is trying hard to earn the title of the greatest of all time troll of War Room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back