Islamic State/Iraq Thread v3: The Caliphate Reaches Montreal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I've said this before.

But I would really like to fistfight Liquidfire.

Why do you hate women Liquidfire? Is it because you have a shit patchy beard, probably no job and you can't even lure in a fat girl?

Your parents should be deported to a war zone.

Careful, bet he has "heavy" hands.

Sexually frustrated suburban western teens have been glorifying "pimping" for decades now via "gangsta rap".

I guess it was a matter of time until they heard ISIS was turning women into sex slaves and immediately began fantasizing about becoming a Jihadist with their own harem via the internet.

Female or child detected: Harass/bully/humiliate
Adult male detected: Flee in terror, accuse of bigotry, sue for whiplash

BREAKING NEWS:

42 Islamic State soldiers were sent to an early grave this evening when the superior forces of the American military began dropping mighty Christian bombs on the godless heathens. It is believed that before their death, the Islamic State dogs were preparing to turn themselves in and renounce their false beliefs. However, the mighty hand of the American military is swift and unforgiving as they were all wiped out.

The bodies of some of the highest ranking ISIL leaders were identified, urinated on, and burned in a bonfire while the muscular Americans laughed, drank their robust, superior American beer, and watched highlights of this past week's NFL games.

Alright, I should not have laughed at this, but I did. Well played.

One thing I don't understand is why these female YPG soldiers continue to throw their lives away in suicidal attacks that can never win against Islamic State soldiers. They should realize that the Islamic State cannot be stopped especially with the outdated weapons that they've been seen to be using. It's also well known that YPG soldiers have inferior military training.

because they have pride for their families and culture and aren't going to lay down for these scumbags.

One thing I don't understand is why these female YPG soldiers continue to throw their lives away in suicidal attacks that can never win against Islamic State soldiers. They should realize that the Islamic State cannot be stopped especially with the outdated weapons that they've been seen to be using. It's also well known that YPG soldiers have inferior military training.

Sounds exactly like your butt buddies efforts against the west.

The tanks in Liquidfire's pictures look practically antiquated. What are they? Surely the German-supplied Milans will decimate them?

As a Montrealer who has just stumbled upon this thread...is the thread title a joke or should I pepper my angus?

Seriously did I miss something?

The tanks in Liquidfire's pictures look practically antiquated. What are they? Surely the German-supplied Milans will decimate them?

Decimate? They used will destroy more than 10% of em

As a Montrealer who has just stumbled upon this thread...is the thread title a joke or should I pepper my angus?

Seriously did I miss something?

Liquidfire, the poster who puts up the ISIS/L/? "news", apparently lives in Montreal. He's the originator of the Islamic Main Battle Tank (which is apparently invincible? I think it's been showered with Gamma Radiation that makes it impervious to harm or something?), as well as several other unique phrases.

Just thinking about it now though, the worst thing ISIS/L/? could possibly do for the success of their cause would be to obviously attack a target in the first world. Right now they are getting by murdering and raping because they are doing it far away to people most of the world doesn't really care about, and because the US is so mired in it's political interests in the area that it can't navigate it's way to any kind of solution. As long as their is little actual drive to deal with them, or no one can come up with a plan that works along with all of the pre-requisites that need to be met, they're going to be more or less safe to build their fairy-tale kingdom in a wasteland, but if they WERE to actually go out and do something as incredibly stupid as launch an attack on a first world area, then there would be real public will (and then political pressure) to actually deal with them.

Last edited:
Liquidfire, the poster who puts up the ISIS/L/? "news", apparently lives in Montreal.

Toronto apparently. Probably should update the thread title to keep up with his movements.

Surprisingly, I wasn't using the obsolete meaning of the word.

You mean the correct meaning? :p

I could care less. <-See how that feels?

Last edited:
I don't think I've said this before.

But I would really like to fistfight Liquidfire.

Why do you hate women Liquidfire? Is it because you have a shit patchy beard, probably no job and you can't even lure in a fat girl?

Your parents should be deported to a war zone.

To be fair his parents probably moved to Canada to provide to their children with a better life and pull them away from bullshit like what is happening in the ME now. if anything the only person that should be deported is LF himself.

Toronto apparently. Probably should update the thread title to keep up with his movements.

Volume 4 will be required soon. It can be the "Caliphate Reaches Toronto" :icon_lol:

You mean the correct meaning? :p

I could care less. <-See how that feels?

decimate
&#712;d&#603;s&#618;me&#618;t/Submit
verb
kill, destroy, or remove a large proportion of.
"the inhabitants of the country had been decimated"
"public transport has been decimated"
historical
kill one in every ten of (a group of people, originally a mutinous Roman legion) as a punishment for the whole group.

The obsolete usage can only be applied to living beings and, no matter how much Liquidfire bestows religious feelings upon them, tanks are inanimate.

Now stop being a pedant.

Last edited:
BREAKING NEWS:

42 Islamic State soldiers were sent to an early grave this evening when the superior forces of the American military began dropping mighty Christian bombs on the godless heathens. It is believed that before their death, the Islamic State dogs were preparing to turn themselves in and renounce their false beliefs. However, the mighty hand of the American military is swift and unforgiving as they were all wiped out.

The bodies of some of the highest ranking ISIL leaders were identified, urinated on, and burned in a bonfire while the muscular Americans laughed, drank their robust, superior American beer, and watched highlights of this past week's NFL games.

This is good shit.

Imagine if, before you could make a big decision in your daily life, you had to fact check it by running it through a several hundred year old book about the legends of the Tooth Fairy to make sure that your decision matched what the Tooth Fairy would have done in that situation. Although if you stuck to it long enough, you would make consistent (if not, by people outside of this Tooth-Fairy-ism, seemingly reasonable) decisions, and could even reliably guide others to Tooth-Fairy based solutions to their problems, those decisions would still be based on absolute lunacy, and though they may be the 'right' thing to do Tooth-Fairy wise, they would rarely be the wise thing to do.

This is one of the problems any major religiously driven group is going to have. Of course they can make correct decisions on their own, and of course they can just pick and choose from their Tooth-Fairy-encyclopedia until they can construct an argument supporting their decision, but still, many of their decisions are just not going to be ones that help them. They are going to choose not to ally with some groups who they likely should, and then they are going to ally with others who they likely shouldn't. But above all else, they're going to solve their problems by just killing any non-Tooth Fairy believers.

what in the ever loving fuck are you rambling about?, your post reads like a typical crybaby atheist youtube comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back