Islamic State/Iraq Thread v3: The Caliphate Reaches Montreal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liquidfire's pro-ISIS forum gimmick is an odd choice. There are all sorts of ways to have a laugh on the internet but implicating yourself with a global terrorist group probably doesn't score high on risk/reward ratio.

Maybe a joke account or maybe not. It's at least a mirror of the new jihadist social media movement, and pretty interesting. Some of the fake descriptions of the staged pictures are getting a little dull though.

Maybe a joke account or maybe not. It's at least a mirror of the new jihadist social media movement, and pretty interesting. Some of the fake descriptions of the staged pictures are getting a little dull though.

It's probably a joke but I don't get how it's worth the risk. If the wrong people noticed him and took it seriously his life would get fucked in a hurry. Some of his posts are rather openly praising an ongoing genocide and daring people to find him.

Seconds? Sure, I'll have seconds of the Dessert Lyin'. Tell me another one. This time make it a clown car full of generals and their whore daughters. And make sure all of them were cleanly beheaded by the expert tank fire.

Can't even follow what you're saying because of how bad your english is.

Here are some examples just from today's battles.

More YPG female soldiers have been sent to their deaths in futile suicide attacks against superior Islamic soldiers.

Coincidentally this dead female YPG found today was identified from a YPG propaganda photo showing two YPG females hugging each other.
QkwSLGs.png

More mass funerals for dead YPG females.

qBQAF0x.png

A picture capturing the moment a group of YPG prisoners captured today hearing their death sentence at the conclusion of their Islamic trial.

oXCSzY2.png

Also, 40 more YPG Kurdish prisoners captured from yesterday were also executed.

One thing I don't understand is why these female YPG soldiers continue to throw their lives away in suicidal attacks that can never win against Islamic State soldiers. They should realize that the Islamic State cannot be stopped especially with the outdated weapons that they've been seen to be using. It's also well known that YPG soldiers have inferior military training.

It's probably a joke but I don't get how it's worth the risk. If the wrong people noticed him and took it seriously his life would get fucked in a hurry. Some of his posts are rather openly praising an ongoing genocide and daring people to find him.

His life is already fucked. That's why Aisha put so much time and effort into posting propaganda while tittering madly behind her veil.

One thing I don't understand is why these female YPG soldiers continue to throw their lives away in suicidal attacks that can never win against Islamic State soldiers. They should realize that the Islamic State cannot be stopped especially with the outdated weapons that they've been seen to be using. It's also well known that YPG soldiers have inferior military training.

You're a silly goose and you need to listen to "We Are the World" on repeat until you stop glorifying the murder, torture, rape and enslavement of women and children.

Can't even follow what you're saying because of how bad your english is.

Here are some examples just from today's battles.

More YPG female soldiers have been sent to their deaths in futile suicide attacks against superor Islamic soldiers.

Coincidentally this dead female YPG found today was identified from a YPG propaganda photo showing two YPG females hugging each other.
QkwSLGs.png

More mass funerals for dead YPG females.

qBQAF0x.png

A picture capturing the moment a group of YPG prisoners captured today hearing their death sentence at the conclusion of their Islamic trial.

oXCSzY2.png

Also, 40 more YPG Kurdish prisoners captured from yesterday were also executed.

Double their misery and you'll get half what your buddies will feel against any western army. That is if your invincible and elite jihadi soldiers don't hide amongst civilians like usual.

You're a silly goose and you need to listen to "We Are the World" on repeat until you stop glorifying the murder, torture, rape and enslavement of women and children.

LOL you just asked me to provide more pictures of Islamic victories against YPG forces with corpses being shown and that's what I just did, showed pictures from today's battle especially that coincidental kill of the female YPG. If you didn't want to see it then why even bother saying it.

LOL you just asked me to provide more pictures of Islamic victories against YPG forces with corpses being shown and that's what I just did, showed pictures from today's battle especially that coincidental kill of the female YPG. If you didn't want to see it then why even bother saying it.

I asked for that? I should have known better than to behave like such an infidel. For I mocked Islam and surely deserved it.

1) The thought of an "Islamic Trial"

Christian-Bale-Laughing-at-Awards-Show.gif

2) Would the caliphate allow MMA? Surely they'd be Khabib fans

Why ask me? You made the post 5 minutes ago and you can't even remember.

Surely my mind was clouded by evil Western thoughts of moist pussy and craft beer. A thousand pardons and may Allah spare my jerkoff neck from your angry scimitar.

Surely my mind was clouded by evil Western thoughts of moist pussy and craft beer. A thousand pardons and may Allah spare my jerkoff neck from your angry scimitar.

I don't think you have to apologize but its good.

1) The thought of an "Islamic Trial"

Christian-Bale-Laughing-at-Awards-Show.gif

2) Would the caliphate allow MMA? Surely they'd be Khabib fans

As I've posted in the past, you can see some elements of MMA training at Islamic State training camps.

I don't think you have to apologize but its good.

Please! Do not mock me. I beg mercy of you. In the name of Moohamid's youngest wife I am truly sorry. I do not ask that you save me, but my family. Only the grace and forgiveness of Allah himself will save me in the afterlife. But please do not hurt my wife and children. They are only infidels because I am a weak apostate man. Sell them as slaves if you must. But spare their lives. They will serve your men to make up for my insolence. Please.

BREAKING NEWS:

42 Islamic State soldiers were sent to an early grave this evening when the superior forces of the American military began dropping mighty Christian bombs on the godless heathens. It is believed that before their death, the Islamic State dogs were preparing to turn themselves in and renounce their false beliefs. However, the mighty hand of the American military is swift and unforgiving as they were all wiped out.

The bodies of some of the highest ranking ISIL leaders were identified, urinated on, and burned in a bonfire while the muscular Americans laughed, drank their robust, superior American beer, and watched highlights of this past week's NFL games.

It's either that or get raped, I know what I would choose.

And didn't you say they were all running like rats? Then wtf is taking u guys so long to defeat a bunch of chicks with shitty ass weapons and fuck all training???

And just wait till the western armies step in will see who's inferior then your halal bullets won't do shit.

Please! Do not mock me. I beg mercy of you. In the name of Moohamid's youngest wife I am truly sorry. I do not ask that you save me, but my family. Only the grace and forgiveness of Allah himself will save me in the afterlife. But please do not hurt my wife and children. They are only infidels because I am a weak apostate man. Sell them as slaves if you must. But spare their lives. They will serve your men to make up for my insolence. Please.

Flying spaghetti monster forgives you. Or just doesn't give a shit, just saying.

I don't think I've said this before.

But I would really like to fistfight Liquidfire.

Why do you hate women Liquidfire? Is it because you have a shit patchy beard, probably no job and you can't even lure in a fat girl?

Your parents should be deported to a war zone.

I would like liquidfire to do play by play for the next ufc event. I'm betting they get 100k buys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back