Islamic State/Iraq Thread v3: The Caliphate Reaches Montreal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I think whoyougonna just doesn't want to admit he was wrong. I've been lurking in the war room for awhile and I don't think I've ever seen him admit he was mistaken.

I would if i was

-again NO ONE is saying there wasnt violence before ..got it?
Malki cranked that up with his actions, actions documented by groups like HRW
These arent fictional greviences they are the documented reality on the ground driving tens of thousands to sunni to join and turn this into a full scale conflict
The goverments assistance for assads genocide of sunnis (as well as milita and shia military on leave) is also a fact

-The same tired strawman ? we arent talking about why isis hardcore do what they do ..we are discussing their allies who are currently about to turn on them

-Similar writing styles i assumed you 2 were one and the same
So what cranked up the Sunnis to kill thousands of Shiites and cooperate with Al-Qaeda before Maliki? It seems like this is a regular pattern for the Sunnis, with or without perceived grievance. I could very much argue that the Sunnis were only peaceful for a few years due to increased US troop presence and getting paid hundreds of millions. That's evident by the fact that sectarian violence flared right back up after US left. Maliki alone doesn't explain the pattern of treachery and genocide against other ethnic and religious groups. Here is a funny fact in life. When you bomb and kill groups, they tend not to listen to your grievance.

Sunni gorups are only about turn on ISIS because ISIS is about to butcher any group not completely loyal to them. They're no doing it out of the goodness of their hearts. Unfortunately, they went too far and nobody will trust them again. They wanted power through ISIS, and AQI before that. The world owes them nothing. They made their bed, and they get to sleep in it. Death by their own treachery is poetic justice.

Yes we're one and the same. I actually mind control every poster that calls out your excuses. I'm actually Maliki the evil overlord.

Breaking news. Thousands of soldiers from the Banner Liwaa al-Umma has declared allegiance to Caliph Ibrahim in Raqqa!!! As of this moment live reports shows hundreds of Liwaa al-Umma soldiers on the move towards the Islamic State capital in order to submit to and fight for Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi. These soldiers brings to the Islamic State some of the more well experienced and equipped soldiers in Syria.

Furthermore, a major sign of divine intervention as an earthquake struck Syria's capital causing chaos among Syrian soldiers. Many clerics in Raqqa believes that Allah intervened and caused the earthquake to demoralize Syrian soldiers.

Lmao

I like trolls as much as the next guy but this is awful.

So what cranked up the Sunnis to kill thousands of Shiites and cooperate with Al-Qaeda before Maliki? It seems like this is a regular pattern for the Sunnis, with or without perceived grievance. I could very much argue that the Sunnis were only peaceful for a few years due to increased US troop presence and getting paid hundreds of millions. That's evident by the fact that sectarian violence flared right back up after US left. Maliki alone doesn't explain the pattern of treachery and genocide against other ethnic and religious groups. Here is a funny fact in life. When you bomb and kill groups, they tend not to listen to your grievance.

Sunni gorups are only about turn on ISIS because ISIS is about to butcher any group not completely loyal to them. They're no doing it out of the goodness of their hearts. Unfortunately, they went too far and nobody will trust them again. They wanted power through ISIS, and AQI before that. The world owes them nothing. They made their bed, and they get to sleep in it. Death by their own treachery is poetic justice.

Yes we're one and the same. I actually mind control every poster that calls out your excuses. I'm actually Maliki the evil overlord.

He'll just ignore this inconvenient set of fats in favour of blaming maliki for the savagery of the sunni's.

He's a broken record in this regard. He won't account for why sunni's are slaughtering christians, yazikidi's and kurds because it doesn't fit his narrative.

-Similar writing styles i assumed you 2 were one and the same

Because I would totally go to the trouble of having two accounts to write a similar viewpoint. We live in different countries and my account is older than his and yours combined.

You just can't accept the fact that opinion is hardening against the sunni's and their "grievances". Just check this thread and the other one; and then check other websites (non ISIS) - particularly news comment sections and other forums - to see a trend that is correlates with the one you are witnessing here.

-So what cranked up the Sunnis to kill thousands of Shiites and cooperate with Al-Qaeda before Maliki? It seems like this is a regular pattern for the Sunnis, with or without perceived grievance. I could very much argue that the Sunnis were only peaceful for a few years due to increased US troop presence and getting paid hundreds of millions. That's evident by the fact that sectarian violence flared right back up after US left. Maliki alone doesn't explain the pattern of treachery and genocide against other ethnic and religious groups. Here is a funny fact in life. When you bomb and kill groups, they tend not to listen to your grievance.

-Sunni gorups are only about turn on ISIS because ISIS is about to butcher any group not completely loyal to them. They're no doing it out of the goodness of their hearts. Unfortunately, they went too far and nobody will trust them again. They wanted power through ISIS, and AQI before that. The world owes them nothing. They made their bed, and they get to sleep in it. Death by their own treachery is poetic justice.

-Yes we're one and the same. I actually mind control every poster that calls out your excuses. I'm actually Maliki the evil overlord.

- again there was violence before NO ONE is saying there wasnt
but now its on another level
So again il ask ...were HRW making up the stuff occuring there?or the other NGOs ? You keep repeating 'percieved greviences' when they are documented as fact, there are good reason tens of thousands of sunni who otherwise wouldnt be fighting their goverment or allying with ISIS are doing so

- They are turning on them as the political situation is changing and we are hlping as only a retard would pass up such a chance to hurt ISIS more than outside forces alone could.

- No all just you and sauron , could be wrong

thankfully your opinion isn't gospel.

You are deluded, naive and have an agenda that is subtle but devious.

never said it was

Yes if i dont share your opinion i must be both naive and have a subtle devious agenda:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Because I would totally go to the trouble of having two accounts to write a similar viewpoint. We live in different countries and my account is older than his and yours combined.

You just can't accept the fact that opinion is hardening against the sunni's and their "grievances". Just check this thread and the other one; and then check other websites (non ISIS) - particularly news comment sections and other forums - to see a trend that is correlates with the one you are witnessing here.

viewpoint wasnt what i was questioning it seemed to be a similar style of posting and writing , its not like sherdog hasnt seen guys use 2 accounts before esp in the war room
I could be wrong .......if the mods could confirm il admit hunch was wrong

Seems to be hardening agaisnt ISIS , having the sunnis back on board to kill them seems to be welcomed by most not keen to put our own boots on the ground
It strikes as odd you dont seem to grasp how useful this can be to those who want isis gone.

Holy shit, seriously? I don't think there had even been 150 total strikes up until that point. Was that mainly in support of the relief of Amerli?

I went back and fact checked. The chick from cnn was wrong. What she should have said was that they performed over 150 air strikes in August.

viewpoint wasnt what i was questioning it seemed to be a similar style of posting and writing , its not like sherdog hasnt seen guys use 2 accounts before esp in the war room
I could be wrong .......if the mods could confirm il admit hunch was wrong

When faced with similar opinions you invent conspiracy theories. Very typical of a certain group of people.

Mods can confirm for all I care.

Seems to be hardening agaisnt ISIS , having the sunnis back on board to kill them seems to be welcomed by most not keen to put our own boots on the ground
It strikes as odd you dont seem to grasp how useful this can be to those who want isis gone.

lol, again with your misdirection. No, not just ISIS, but the sunni agenda/duplicity in general. People see them turning coat, being complicit in sectarian massacre's, joining AQI/IS in droves, fighting with IS, slaughtering their neighbours etc. This is not just IS, and people are much more aware of that.

Having the sunni's "back on board" is interesting considering the only time they were on board was when they were getting paid. As long as the Iraqi government is aware of their "character" I'm sure they can can come to an agreement that allows the sunni's to fight IS w/ some air support and maybe artillery. After the previous form of sunni's in turning coat and slaughtering their shia comrades I don't think it would be wise to support them with ground troops.

Maybe the sunni's can imprison/hand over those that actively fought with ISIS as a show of good faith.

- again there was violence before NO ONE is saying there wasnt
but now its on another level
So again il ask ...were HRW making up the stuff occuring there?or the other NGOs ? You keep repeating 'percieved greviences' when they are documented as fact, there are good reason tens of thousands of sunni who otherwise wouldnt be fighting their goverment or allying with ISIS are doing so

- They are turning on them as the political situation is changing and we are hlping as only a retard would pass up such a chance to hurt ISIS more than outside forces alone could.

- No all just you and sauron , could be wrong
You're downplaying the atrocities of Sunnis. Historically they hunted and slaughtered Shiites since the 7th Century. They had systematically oppressed Shiites during Saddam's time before 2003. Once they lost power, they had systematically assisted Al-Qaeda in Iraq in launching attacks against Shiite areas as well as American military. All of that was before Maliki, and it's a pattern of targeted mass violence. It's not a random occurrence.

Let's for the sake of argument that Maliki was responsible for all Sunni apeshit behaviours past 2006, how does that explain genocide attempts on Kurds, Chrstians, Yazidis and Turkmen? You keep on avoiding this question. If it was simply Iraqi government they have problems with, why kill thousands of Shiite civilians? Are they connected with Maliki in his evil scheme too? There is no logical explanation for that except for deep seated religious and ethnic hatred against other groups amongst Sunnis. ISIS is simply a manifestation of how violent and depraved Sunnis can be. It is the very fundamental nature of Sunni Islam. ISIS isn't just some foreign group, majority of them are local Sunni Syrians/Iraqis.

You will have to be a true retard to trust the Sunnis with keeping the peace given their historical pattern. ISIS is cleaning house, and Sunnis burnt all of their bridges in the past two months when they butchered thousands of innocents. They are unworthy of the world's help and must endure what they have created.

As far as your accusation that I'm the same guy as Sauron out to get you, feel free to ask the mods to check our IP. At least half a dozen posters had questioned your standpoint on previous ISIS related threads. I expect you to open a thread apologizing for being a paranoid idiot soon.

Last edited:
Due to Maliki failing to be inclusive and understanding of Sunni plight, ISIS decided to express their displeasure in a constructive manner:

Meanwhile Amnesty International says that it has uncovered new evidence that Islamic State have launched a campaign of ethnic cleansing in the north.

IS and allied Sunni rebels have seized large swathes of Iraq and Syria.

Thousands of people have been killed, the majority of them civilians, and more than a million have been forced to flee their homes in recent months.

"The Islamic State (IS) is carrying out despicable crimes and has transformed rural areas of [the northern region of] Sinjar into blood-soaked killing fields in its brutal campaign to obliterate all trace of non-Arabs and non-Sunni Muslims," Amnesty's Donatella Rovera said.

Amnesty says it has gathered proof that several mass killings took place in the northern region of Sinjar in August. Two of the deadliest took place when IS fighters raided villages and killed hundreds on 3 August and 15 August.

"Groups of men and boys including children as young as 12 from both villages were seized by IS militants, taken away and shot," the UK-based group said.

Deputy Human Rights Commissioner Flavia Pansieri warned that IS (formerly known as Isis) was targeting Christian, Yazidi, Turkmen, Shabak, Kaka'i, Sabean and Shia communities "through particularly brutal persecution".
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-29019034
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-29026491

All of this was the direct result of Maliki driving the Sunnis to ISIS. The Sunni militant groups were upstanding citizens of Iraq before Maliki. Maliki did this for sure, not innocent Sunni militants. Those minorities are Maliki lovers too, so they must go also.

Last edited:
Breaking news. Thousands of soldiers from the Banner Liwaa al-Umma has declared allegiance to Caliph Ibrahim in Raqqa!!! As of this moment live reports shows hundreds of Liwaa al-Umma soldiers on the move towards the Islamic State capital in order to submit to and fight for Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi. These soldiers brings to the Islamic State some of the more well experienced and equipped soldiers in Syria.

Furthermore, a major sign of divine intervention as an earthquake struck Syria's capital causing chaos among Syrian soldiers. Many clerics in Raqqa believes that Allah intervened and caused the earthquake to demoralize Syrian soldiers.

Lmao...this is good shit.

-When faced with similar opinions you invent conspiracy theories. Very typical of a certain group of people.

mods can confirm for all I care.

-lol, again with your misdirection. No, not just ISIS, but the sunni agenda/duplicity in general. People see them turning coat, being complicit in sectarian massacre's, joining AQI/IS in droves, fighting with IS, slaughtering their neighbours etc. This is not just IS, and people are much more aware of that.

Having the sunni's "back on board" is interesting considering the only time they were on board was when they were getting paid. As long as the Iraqi government is aware of their "character" I'm sure they can can come to an agreement that allows the sunni's to fight IS w/ some air support and maybe artillery. After the previous form of sunni's in turning coat and slaughtering their shia comrades I don't think it would be wise to support them with ground troops.

-Maybe the sunni's can imprison/hand over those that actively fought with ISIS as a show of good faith.

- jimmies rustled? just said it was very similar , chillax

-aaah i see the 'sunni agenda' lol and an entire religious group, almost a billion people are all working towards an evil 'agenda'
no doubt in league with the lizzard people , iluminati and the the jooos right?
HRW had it all wrong im sure

- so wait the armed sunnis siding with isis against their goverment are going to be handed over by the unarmed sunnis in those areas now ? or they will hand themselves over ?

-You're downplaying the atrocities of Sunnis. Historically they hunted and slaughtered Shiites since the 7th Century. They had systematically oppressed Shiites during Saddam's time before 2003. Once they lost power, they had systematically assisted Al-Qaeda in Iraq in launching attacks against Shiite areas as well as American military. All of that was before Maliki, and it's a pattern of targeted mass violence. It's not a random occurrence.

-Let's for the sake of argument that Maliki was responsible for all Sunni apeshit behaviours past 2006, how does that explain genocide attempts on Kurds, Chrstians, Yazidis and Turkmen? You keep on avoiding this question. If it was simply Iraqi government they have problems with, why kill thousands of Shiite civilians? Are they connected with Maliki in his evil scheme too? There is no logical explanation for that except for deep seated religious and ethnic hatred against other groups amongst Sunnis.

-ISIS is simply a manifestation of how violent and depraved Sunnis can be. It is the very fundamental nature of Sunni Islam. ISIS isn't just some foreign group, majority of them are local Sunni Syrians/Iraqis.

-You will have to be a true retard to trust the Sunnis with keeping the peace given their historical pattern. ISIS is cleaning house, and Sunnis burnt all of their bridges in the past two months when they butchered thousands of innocents. They are unworthy of the world's help and must endure what they have created.

-As far as your accusation that I'm the same guy as Sauron out to get you, feel free to ask the mods to check our IP. At least half a dozen posters had questioned your standpoint on previous ISIS related threads. I expect you to open a thread apologizing for being a paranoid idiot soon.

-Im not downplaying anything iv openly said there was violence , YOU are the one pretending its some one sided affair where the shia are pure white and the sunni are pure evil ..are we gonna pretend shia wernt killing sunni in history too ? or that western troops didnt die at the hands of shia militas working with the likes of hez and quds?
YOU are the one pretending this thing hasnt snowballed rapidly due to malakis documented actions , from daily terrorism from extremists grops on both sides to full scale open warfare with tens of thousands joining a rebellion and then letting ISIS in.

-Thats ISIS , iraqis and forigeners are joining ISIS and commiting attrocities yes ...we arent talking about ISIS are we? we are talking about the sunni tribes and ex military who fight alongside ISIS , the ones we are in talks with right this minute.

- Thats odd sunni kurds and sunni syrian rebels have been some of ISIS most deadly enemies up to now , sunni saudia arabia and qatar have pumped millions to some of the very people best at killing ISIS in syria
Your point about it being the true face of a religion would mean the same would have to be said for the lords resistance army for christans or assads shabiha shia fanatics for shia etc

- Historic pattern for someone who belives in a grand 'agenda' , for the rest of us its a deal thatl hurt ISIS both militarily and propaganda wise badly and the costs are issues we in the west wanted implemented anyway

-Settle down there lil fella just thought it was a very similar posting style , have already said i could be wrong

Due to Maliki failing to be inclusive and understanding of Sunni plight, ISIS decided to express their displeasure in a constructive manner:

All of this was the direct result of Maliki driving the Sunnis to ISIS. The Sunni militant groups were upstanding citizens of Iraq before Maliki. Maliki did this for sure, not innocent Sunni militants. Those minorities are Maliki lovers too, so they must go also.

Clearly says ISIS are doing those things
We have been talking about those allied with them .the very people our goverments and the shia and kurds are talking with now about turning on ISIS
No one debates ISIS arent evil but they are only part of this uprising

why would sunnis not involved with the ongoing pre isis terror attacks suddenly side en masse with isis and those other groups is what we have been discussing
http://www.hrw.org/world-report-2012/world-report-2012-iraq
http://www.hrw.org/world-report/2013/country-chapters/iraq?page=1
http://www.hrw.org/world-report/2014/country-chapters/iraq?page=3
Here of courseis a little sample why the local sunnis might have felt siding with isis and their own local extremists was needed
This of course ignores the support malaki provided for assad next door in his horrific crimes agaisnt sunnis ...boneheaded stupid blunder for a leader of a divided nation like iraq or deliberate provocation to draw more power to himself when reprisals happen? which one of those 2 do you think it was?

how much of a mongoloid you got to be to think an earthquake was a divine intervention? wouldnt it be much easier for alla to just freaking kill all the "enemies" of the caliphate by stopping their hearts or some type of shit like that? jesus christ you have to be idiot...

how much of a mongoloid you got to be to think an earthquake was a divine intervention? wouldnt it be much easier for alla to just freaking kill all the "enemies" of the caliphate by stopping their hearts or some type of shit like that? jesus christ you have to be idiot...

"god works in misterious ways"

:icon_lol:

there is so many people all over the world thinking their god will help and reward them for doing what they think he/she/it wants them to do, these guys(worst religious nuts on Earth probably) believing it is not that hard to understand.

Being Sunni is what attracted the Iraqi Sunni's to ISIS. Since when have they been upstanding citizens?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back