Islamic State/Iraq Thread v3: The Caliphate Reaches Montreal

Status
Not open for further replies.
well thats like saying pride still exists due to some of the same people being there in the UFC
He didnt mention the bombings as both sides had their extremists, it was malakis fucking up (or deliberite power grab depending on your viewpoint) that cranked that up to 10 and drove tens of thousand of sunnis into open rebellion.
Bullshit, the Sunnis have been doing this kind of crap before Maliki got into power. They were harboring AQI and launching suicide attacks against Shiites before 2006 and shortly after Maliki became PM. What was their excuse then? They only stopped after US/UK launched relentless commando raids, increased troop presence, asked Iraqi government to concede more power and paid them hundreds of millions. Even if they felt wronged by Maliki, why target Kurds, Christians, Yazidis and Turkmen too? The fact of the matter is Sunnis had been doing this kind of stuff to gain political leverage and they don't deserve any sympathy. They havve a superiority complex that needs to be addressed. They're now going to pay for their own treachery, by having ISIS kill them off too. The frontline has already been consolidated, so Sunnis can live with ISIS while Shiites live comfortably with oil wealth down south.

Which begs the question, why do you have such a hard on for the Sunnis? You're almost drawn to it, while most people here recognized what the Sunnis are about. Personal connection?

Last edited:
In the African continent, Islamic State continues its push to capture another major town in Borno State. In its largest operation to date, 6 armored vehicles including a light infantry tank and over 50 vehicles, gun trucks, several rocket and mortar artillery men began long range shelling against Nigerian military positions in the town. Islamic State looks to capture the strategic town for it large military cache in order to continue its conquest of Borno State.

In a surprising turn of events, Nigerian soldiers have not fled in complete rout and heavy fighting is currently under way.

In the Western front, Islamic State 57mm cannons have completely locked down Deir El-Zour airport as air traffic has now been completely stopped.

On the Eastern front, a motorized Islamic State battalion arrived to reinforce current Islamic State forces against recent Kurdish and Iraqi Army advances.

It is also confirmed that 3 dozen gun trucks and Islamic Humvees and 4 armored vehicles were lost in recent American airstrikes coordinated with Peshmerga ground attacks.

does anyone think IS would accept mercenaries ? say a bunch of highly trained military non muslim guys went to syria/iraq and wanted to fight for cash.what would IS have inn their rule book about that ?

does anyone think IS would accept mercenaries ? say a bunch of highly trained military non muslim guys went to syria/iraq and wanted to fight for cash.what would IS have inn their rule book about that ?
They would behead your bitch ass or kdnap you for ransom.

If your aren't muslim they'll kill you.
If you aren't a sunni muslim they'll kill you.
If you aren't a sunni muslim whose humanity is wrapped in salafist jihadi supremacy...
they'll fucking you.
If you are a sunni muslim but you don't pledge total mindless allegiance to their bitch-made "caliph" (Pork be upon him)...they'll kill eat your asshole through your throat, while killing you.

If your aren't muslim they'll kill you.
If you aren't a sunni muslim they'll kill you.
If you aren't a sunni muslim whose humanity is wrapped in salafist jihadi supremacy...
they'll fucking you.
If you are a sunni muslim but you don't pledge total mindless allegiance to their bitch-made "caliph" (Pork be upon him)...they'll kill eat your asshole through your throat, while killing you.

the SS accepted all kinds of untermenschen volunteers to increase their manpower.

Which begs the question, why do you have such a hard on for the Sunnis? You're almost drawn to it, while most people here recognized what the Sunnis are about. Personal connection?

this

He sounds like an embarrassed sunni. It's hard to spin IS's actions. So him and the sunni apologists use a form of soft propaganda to absolve them of their crimes, while painting the other side as the wrong doers.

The only problem is that past behaviour and obvious analogues completely blow apart his argument.

He still refuses to answer the question why sunni's (not just IS) are killing other minorities in Iraq. He's ignored this question about ten times more. Moreover he fails to He's an apologist and a poor one at that.

This guy just follows the narrative that the sunni's are victims.

Last edited:

It's very well known that Islamic State soldiers do not fight for money, they fight for the expansion of the Caliphate. Only recently, in the past 2 months have the Islamic State began paying a salary to their professional soldiers.

this

He sounds like an embarrassed sunni. It's hard to spin IS's actions. So him and the sunni apologists use a form of soft propaganda to absolve them of their crimes, while painting the other side as the wrong doers.

The only problem is that past behaviour and obvious analogues completely blow apart his argument.

Im not sure if the sunni's can or even should be ever forgiven for the hand they've had in this mess.

Liquidfire is annoying to the extreme, but unless he volunteered which city he lives in I don't see why it should have been divulged.

P.S. This Iraq thing has just pissed the hell out of me.

I was always against the original invasion, and now I'm in favor of STRONG military intervention against ISIS. I seem to never get my way.

If Syria wasn't an "enemy" of the West this whole thing would change.

My question is would the U.N. approve Russian air force attacking targets in Syria, or would it get vetoed?

Liquidfire is annoying to the extreme, but unless he volunteered which city he lives in I don't see why it should have been divulged.

P.S. This Iraq thing has just pissed the hell out of me.

I was always against the original invasion, and now I'm in favor of STRONG military intervention against ISIS. I seem to never get my way.

If Syria wasn't an "enemy" of the West this whole thing would change.

My question is would the U.N. approve Russian air force attacking targets in Syria, or would it get vetoed?
He's a keyboard jihadist living in Montreal. I should really file a report to S

yJMZE9U.jpg

zPFqtfG.jpg

10620581_661672543940652_6886437654955851764_n.jpg
<-- Iranians are in this

Abu Al Fadl al Abbas Brigade near Baghdad airport fighting Daash

Bullshit, the Sunnis have been doing this kind of crap before Maliki got into power. They were harboring AQI and launching suicide attacks against Shiites before 2006 and shortly after Maliki became PM. What was their excuse then? They only stopped after US/UK launched relentless commando raids, increased troop presence, asked Iraqi government to concede more power and paid them hundreds of millions. Even if they felt wronged by Maliki, why target Kurds, Christians, Yazidis and Turkmen too? The fact of the matter is Sunnis had been doing this kind of stuff to gain political leverage and they don't deserve any sympathy. They havve a superiority complex that needs to be addressed. They're now going to pay for their own treachery, by having ISIS kill them off too. The frontline has already been consolidated, so Sunnis can live with ISIS while Shiites live comfortably with oil wealth down south.

Last time NO ONE is saying there wernt some sunnis commiting horrific acts pre malaki or shia, what we are talking about is the documented reasons sunnis began joining this movement by the tens of thousands and would accept the help of the likes of isis
Nor are we discussing why the isis hardcore are beheading people

I dont back either side nor do i think one side is entirely to blame
can i ask why you feel the need to ignore the HRW report etc and blame one side entirely?
are u and sauron the same poster?

Last time NO ONE is saying there wernt some sunnis commiting horrific acts pre malaki or shia, what we are talking about is the documented reasons sunnis began joining this movement by the tens of thousands and would accept the help of the likes of isis
Nor are we discussing why the isis hardcore are beheading people

I dont back either side nor do i think one side is entirely to blame
can i ask why you feel the need to ignore the HRW report etc and blame one side entirely?
are u and sauron the same poster?
More bullshit

You act like it's the first time Sunni tribes has worked with lunatics like ISIS when they have previous history of doing so before Maliki. They killed thousands of Shiites through bombings in between 2003 and 2006, and actively cooperated with Al-Qaeda in Iraq when it suited them. Did Maliki magically oppress them then too? It's not just Iraq either. Sunnis in Bahrain actively oppress the Shiite majority. They shot and killed dozens of protesters too when Shiites demonstrated. Yet you don't see Shiites going on genocidal rampage over there.

How do you explain Sunni militants targeting Christians, Kurds, Yazidis and Turkmen that had nothing to do with Maliki's "oppression"? How does killing thousands of innocent Shiites within two months furthering your political cause? How do you take into account that Sunnis have been hunting down Shiites since 7th century? You haven't answered these questions yet. The fact of the matter is ISIS is a manifestation of Sunni extremist that has always existed, of which you try to blame Maliki on not being "inclusive" alone. It's a failed argument that ignores historical evidence and current circumstances.

Oh and of course I'm the same guy as Sauron. I'm also the same guy as Zankou and all others that questioned your excuses for Sunni atrocities. Why we're all out to get you. We're all Maliki loving Shiites in disguise and conspiring against you. One of your Sunni buddies figured it out.

"The Sunnis feel that everybody is ganging up on them, that they are targeted by everybody," said Mr al-Zubaai.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-28978941

Im not sure if the sunni's can or even should be ever forgiven for the hand they've had in this mess.

I don't think they will be forgiven for a long time. And then they have the gaul to demand that they be armed, and have an independent military structure - naturally paid for by the people they are trying to kill.

They've alienated everybody. Who will work with them?

Well said Orgasmo. This guy needs to get real. He's got the same victimhood mentality as the people he's an apologist for.

Personally I think whoyougonna just doesn't want to admit he was wrong. I've been lurking in the war room for awhile and I don't think I've ever seen him admit he was mistaken.

Personally I think whoyougonna just doesn't want to admit he was wrong. I've been lurking in the war room for awhile and I don't think I've ever seen him admit he was mistaken.
Are you one of my accounts too? I got so many to gang up on whougonnacall that I can't keep track of them all.

More bullshit

-You act like it's the first time Sunni tribes has worked with lunatics like ISIS when they have previous history of doing so before Maliki. They killed thousands of Shiites through bombings in between 2003 and 2006, and actively cooperated with Al-Qaeda in Iraq when it suited them. Did Maliki magically oppress them then too? It's not just Iraq either. Sunnis in Bahrain actively oppress the Shiite majority. They shot and killed dozens of protesters too when Shiites demonstrated. Yet you don't see Shiites going on genocidal rampage over there.

-How do you explain Sunni militants targeting Christians, Kurds, Yazidis and Turkmen that had nothing to do with Maliki's "oppression"? How does killing thousands of innocent Shiites within two months furthering your political cause? How do you take into account that Sunnis have been hunting down Shiites since 7th century? You haven't answered these questions yet. The fact of the matter is ISIS is a manifestation of Sunni extremist that has always existed, of which you try to blame Maliki on not being "inclusive" alone. It's a failed argument that ignores historical evidence and current circumstances.

-Oh and of course I'm the same guy as Sauron. I'm also the same guy as Zankou and all others that questioned your excuses for Sunni atrocities. Why we're all out to get you. We're all Maliki loving Shiites in disguise and conspiring against you. One of your Sunni buddies figured it out.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-28978941

-again NO ONE is saying there wasnt violence before ..got it?
Malki cranked that up with his actions, actions documented by groups like HRW
These arent fictional greviences they are the documented reality on the ground driving tens of thousands to sunni to join and turn this into a full scale conflict
The goverments assistance for assads genocide of sunnis (as well as milita and shia military on leave) is also a fact

-The same tired strawman ? we arent talking about why isis hardcore do what they do ..we are discussing their allies who are currently about to turn on them

-Similar writing styles i assumed you 2 were one and the same

Breaking news. Thousands of soldiers from the Banner Liwaa al-Umma has declared allegiance to Caliph Ibrahim in Raqqa!!! As of this moment live reports shows hundreds of Liwaa al-Umma soldiers on the move towards the Islamic State capital in order to submit to and fight for Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi. These soldiers brings to the Islamic State some of the more well experienced and equipped soldiers in Syria.

Furthermore, a major sign of divine intervention as an earthquake struck Syria's capital causing chaos among Syrian soldiers. Many clerics in Raqqa believes that Allah intervened and caused the earthquake to demoralize Syrian soldiers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back