International Islamic extremist attacks in Europe increased 725% between 2007 and 2017

Son of Jamin

Make MMA Great Again
@Silver
Reaction score
The Center for Strategic and International Studies (American think-tank) has drawn up a detailed report about Islamic terrorism in Europe between 2007-2017.

The report includes both completed-, foiled- and failed terror attacks by Jihadists.

* Between 2016-2017, the number of attacks in the name of Allah increased by more than 100%.
* Between 2007-2017, the the number of attacks increased by 725%.
* The number of attacks in 2017 are the highest in Europe since time immemorial.
* The Jihadists are seldom newly arrived asylum seekers but rather immigrants that have lived a long time in Europe.
* Right-wing violence has also increased by 43% between 2016-2017.

Failed.jpg

jihad.jpg

Report by:
the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS)

Established in Washington, D.C., over 50 years ago, the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) is a bipartisan, nonprofit policy research organization dedicated to providing strategic insights and policy solutions to help decisionmakers chart a course toward a better world.

Link to the report:
https://csis-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/s3fs-public/publication/190103_EuropeanTerrorism_interior.pdf

Comment by Donald Trump Jr

@Kafir-kun instructed me to fill my "Radical Islam bashing-quota" after criticizing Israel and I simply have to oblige....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pretty scary development and we should be thankful that our security services have managed to prevent so many attacks.

Well if the West was not so Islamaphobic these poor souls would not need to maim and murder them.

Accept Islam and there will be no attacks.

The Center for Strategic and International Studies (American think-tank) has drawn up a detailed report about Islamic terrorism in Europe between 2007-2017.

The report includes both completed-, foiled- and failed terror attacks by Jihadists.

* Between 2016-2017, the number of attacks in the name of Allah increased by more than 100%.
* Between 2007-2017, the the number of attacks increased by 725%.
* The number of attacks in 2017 are the highest in Europe since time immemorial.
* The Jihadists are seldom newly arrived asylum seekers but rather immigrants that have lived a long time in Europe.
* Right-wing violence has also increased by 43% between 2016-2017.

Failed.jpg

jihad.jpg

Report by:
the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS)

Link to the report:
https://csis-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/s3fs-public/publication/190103_EuropeanTerrorism_interior.pdf

Comment by Donald Trump Jr

@Kafir-kun instructed me to fill my "Radical Islam bashing-quota" after criticizing Israel and I simply have to oblige....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pretty scary development and we should be thankful that our security services have managed to prevent so many attacks.

I like how the video says Islamic and far right groups. We need a graph comparing the two groups.

Europe needs to figure out how to help immigrants assimilate into their society before drafting policies that relocate large numbers of people into small areas.

@Sano logic needed in this thread.

Poland, Hunagry, Taiwan and Japan haven't fully experienced beautifiul collateral damage of increased rapes and terrorism. That is a problem. Here comes the "collateral damage is justified because of percentages" super hero.

Europe needs to figure out how to help immigrants assimilate into their society before drafting policies that relocate large numbers of people into small areas.
Europe needs to stop accepting them and forcing them onto unwilling countries if they know what's good for them. They aren't even legit refugees with legit asylum claims. Italy was able to stop the boats coming in the moment the government changed hands.

I bet they inflated that right wing terror attack number. Every time a white guy does an OK sign, that's a right wing terror attack.

I bet they inflated that right wing terror attack number. Every time a white guy does an OK sign, that's a right wing terror attack.
If you count bodies Islam wins every time. Funny how that goes

We're constantly hearing about the rise or wave of right wing terrorism and such, such bare face lying.
https://forums.sherdog.com/posts/146572773/
@Son of Jamin's posts of peace.

21 Mar
Cases of far right terror "absolutely dwarfed by the number of Islamist cases", says Britain’s MI5
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...tely-dwarfed-by-the-number-of-islamist-cases/

May 1
The Director General of MI5 has warned that Islamic State "propaganda" is inspiring extremists in the UK and that Islamist terrorism is still the biggest terror threat the country faces.
https://www.westmonster.com/head-of-mi5-islamist-terrorism-most-acute-threat-to-uk/

But...but....Tommy Robinson (not his real name) is the real problem.

Europe needs to stop accepting them and forcing them onto unwilling countries if they know what's good for them. They aren't even legit refugees with legit asylum claims. Italy was able to stop the boats coming in the moment the government changed hands.

It's not so much that they need to stop accepting them altogether, they just need to slow down and come up with a much better plan for how to go about it. When you bring a lot of people from a very different culture all at once, and you put them in a small area, they are pretty like to just continue their previous lifestyle. In order for people to adjust to their new location they have to be immersed in the culture of their new location, they have to have an opportunity to get a job, and they have to see the benefits of their new situation over their old situation. The current approach in some parts of Europe seems like a dead end.

I don't follow European politics at all, really. I just spent some time in Italy. I was just in Rome, Florence, Venice, Milan, Verona, and a number of small towns. There were no issues in any of those places.

Import Islam, get Islamic terrorism. Color me surprised.

It's not so much that they need to stop accepting them altogether, they just need to slow down and come up with a much better plan for how to go about it. When you bring a lot of people from a very different culture all at once, and you put them in a small area, they are pretty like to just continue their previous lifestyle. In order for people to adjust to their new location they have to be immersed in the culture of their new location, they have to have an opportunity to get a job, and they have to see the benefits of their new situation over their old situation. The current approach in some parts of Europe seems like a dead end.

I don't follow European politics at all, really. I just spent some time in Italy. I was just in Rome, Florence, Venice, Milan, Verona, and a number of small towns. There were no issues in any of those places.
I posted a different study previously that compared the number of attacks between northern- and Southern Europe. Efforts to integrate immigrants in Northern Europe are much more developed and a prioritized task, yet the number of attacks are despite this much higher here than compared to Southern Europe...

Why not just stop them? Why not just import people from countries with much higher integration success rates if they need bodies that bad? Why not incentivize having multiple children?

They don't "need them" in the first place. You're ignoring the initial points then move straight into bargaining how to accommodate them.

- most aren't even legit asylum seekers or from Syria.
- the lies propagated to justify bringing them have been exposed (see employment rate in Germany/Sweden). Didn't "help the economy" and "pay for pensions". Net drain.
- increased crime rates.

Why not just stop them? Why not just import people from countries with much higher integration success rates if they need bodies that bad? Why not incentivize having multiple children?

I don't think they should be bringing anybody in out of a need for bodies. I think you bring in migrants out of a sense of collective humanity. But you have to have a plan for how to do that successfully. Some populations are easier to integrate than others, and that should be taken into account when planning. The more similar a culture is to your own, the easier it is to integrate, and the quicker the process can move.

You really don't have a single clue. There's no place more welcoming to foreign people of any kind than Western Europe. Those people get handouts after handouts and an unimaginable amount of opportunities they would never get anywhere in world, including Islamic countries. Islam is the cause and motivator of all this hate. It's simple not compatible with Western values and it will never be.

I don't think they should be bringing anybody in out of a need for bodies. I think you bring in migrants out of a sense of collective humanity.

Do you really think many governments are strongly motivated by this sense of collective humanity?

They don't need "need them" in the first place. You're ignoring the initial points then move straight into bargaining how to accommodate them.

- most aren't even legit asylum seekers or from Syria.
- the lies propagated to justify bringing them have been exposed (see employment rate in Germany/Sweden). Didn't "help the economy" and "pay for pensions". Net drain.
- increased crime rates.

I don't know what makes someone a legit asylum seeker, but that's obviously an issue as well. I'm not going to get into all the gritty details of immigration policy, mainly because I don't have a thorough enough understanding of it. I'm just speaking generally here. The asylum seekers should be actual asylum seekers, if they are coming as migrants. For example, my area had an influx of Burmese Refugees a few years back. They had it tough where they were, and I'm all for bringing as many of them over as possible. Just great people, in my experience. People who are not actually seeking asylum need to go through the normal immigration process, it's an entirely different group with an entirely different timeline.

Back