Media Islam Makhachev training with Mark Madsen and Kelvin Gastelum clone in preparation for RDA.

Islam Makhachev
6 Fight Win Streak
Most Ducked Fighter in History
Future Lightweight Champion
Movie Star Good Looks
Mensa IQ
Best Nutritionist in the Game
Incredible sense if humour
Epic hairline
Glorious J-haplogroup specimen
Best striking defence stats in all of UFC
Opportunistic submission game
Knockout power
World and European Combat Sambo Champion
Outstanding jab
Deadly in the clinch

how’s his chin? Dan Hooker mutilates him.

Wonder when Madsen is going to get booked again. The guy is 36, he doesn't have time to hang about.

If I'm not mistaken, he broke his orbital in his last fight and also mentioned post fight that he was really concerned with how badly he gassed, so he wants to improve that before fighting again

Last edited:
I wish Hooker fought him instead of hyping and twitter feuding. Man ducked Islam like the rest

once you get to the top 5-10, there’s no looking back. Islam really needed that RDa fight to prove his top 10 status. Then there is no ducking. I know the story on Sherdog is always guys being scared, but it’s jockeying for position and with position come money. They are prizefighters after all.

He's not in UFC 4 and Erick Silva is LOL.

Silva's fought for 2 different promotions since his last UFC fight in 2017, Islam's been in the UFC for 5 years and still doesn't make the cut.

Islam will always be Khabibs little brother. Sorry about it guys. He will be a career gatekeeper.

Islam will always be Khabibs little brother. Sorry about it guys. He will be a career gatekeeper.
I’m excited to see how things progress over the next year or so. Noones as strong as khabib in mental game but their team got nothing but praises for this man, will be looking out on Nov 14th - not far away!

Back