Rumored Islam Makhachev to fight at UFC St Petersburg.

Deadwing88

Lion of Panjshir.
@Silver
Reaction score

Opponent yet to be announced, looks like the Lee fight is off the table anyway.

Al Iaquinta? Hes too high so it wouldnt happen

I think Islam would eat his lunch tho

whut another card in Florida?

Very surprised they won't give him Kevin Lee. Seemed to be a decent amount of heat there and it's rare for Kevin to acknowledge a call out.

He should co-main the card. I really hope it's vs Kevin Lee but it'll probably be against a fringe top 15 guy.

I want to see some caucasus vs caucasus violence.

He'll get another unranked opponent. This is now his third rumored fight. First it was Trinaldo, then it was Lee, now it's mystery man.

Gonna be a great card. My wife got me tickets for my birthday :D

He'll get another unranked opponent. This is now his third rumored fight. First it was Trinaldo, then it was Lee, now it's mystery man.
Are we 100% sure it's not Lee? That fight was gaining some traction, and Ariel reported the rumored Gillespie vs Lee fight wasn't gonna happen and the UFC wanted to look at different opponents for both.

Are we 100% sure it's not Lee? That fight was gaining some traction, and Ariel reported the rumored Gillespie vs Lee fight wasn't gonna happen and the UFC wanted to look at different opponents for both.

Still unconvinced to how reliable this account this..

Still unconvinced to how reliable this account this..

Not sure what that broken Russian-English Google translation tweet is trying to say, but I'm assuming they're saying the Lee fight couldn't be made in the U.S so now it's in St. Petersburg? That Twitter account is pretty reliable when it comes to Russian fight news.

Damn, the original Twitter account that reported the Makhachev fight news retweeted a tweet by Mike Trizano saying fight news coming soon. Really hope he's not the one fighting Islam.

Wow.

They actually convinced someone to fight him? It's about time.

Back