Media Islam makhachev ragdolling Nik Lentz, a D1 wrestler

• Thread starter Deleted member 556651
  • Start date
sambo > wrestling
The truth is Russians > abyss > Americans in Wrestling. This summarizes everything.

{<jordan}

USA 6, Russia 2
57kg: Artem Gebekov (RUS) df. Tony Ramos (USA), 6-2
61kg: Logan Stieber (USA) df. Viktor Rassadin (RUS), 7-4
65kg: Chermen Valiev (RUS) df. Frank Molinaro (USA), 4-4
70kg: James Green (USA) df. Magomedkhabib Kadimagomedob (RUS), 8-6
74kg: Jordan Burroughs (USA) df. Atsamaz Sanakoev (RUS), 10-1
86kg: David Taylor (USA) df. Vladislav Valiev (RUS) by TF, 14-4
97kg: Kyle Snyder (USA) df. Yury Belonovskiy (RUS), 11-2
125kg: Zach Rey (USA) df. Mukhamagazi Magomedov (RUS), 4-1
We can see that you know nothing about numbers. Russian smash Americans in Wrestling numbers as far back as. Put all the numbers together and the complete indoctrination by Russia will show up. This is basic, 1+1=2. Deal with it.

Last edited:
"Early stoppage" <45>

Dude got KO'd stiff by a weak lead hand. Chin is suspect to say the least.
No got dropped and the ref immediately stopped it. He literally never went out. But whatever dude, I'm sure the mystical power of D-1 Wrestling will never lose...

How’d 2017 go for ya?
Although I am not a fan boy as such, but still, a Russian... we saw what happened at the 2018 worlds when both of our A teams clashed..

2017 was almost 2 years ago, since then we have recaptured our freestyle title and need I mention greco? :p

We had a decent run at the 2017 worlds.

Here is hoping for a great worlds in Nursultan!

{<jordan}

USA 6, Russia 2
57kg: Artem Gebekov (RUS) df. Tony Ramos (USA), 6-2
61kg: Logan Stieber (USA) df. Viktor Rassadin (RUS), 7-4
65kg: Chermen Valiev (RUS) df. Frank Molinaro (USA), 4-4
70kg: James Green (USA) df. Magomedkhabib Kadimagomedob (RUS), 8-6
74kg: Jordan Burroughs (USA) df. Atsamaz Sanakoev (RUS), 10-1
86kg: David Taylor (USA) df. Vladislav Valiev (RUS) by TF, 14-4
97kg: Kyle Snyder (USA) df. Yury Belonovskiy (RUS), 11-2
125kg: Zach Rey (USA) df. Mukhamagazi Magomedov (RUS), 4-1

2018 Wrestling World Championship Medal Count
Medal table[edit]
Rank Nation Gold Silver Bronze Total
23px-Flag_of_Russia.svg.png
Russia
10 1 2 13
23px-Flag_of_Japan.svg.png
Japan
5 1 4 10
23px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png
United States
4 3 5 12
23px-Flag_of_Turkey.svg.png
Turkey
1 4 4 9
23px-Flag_of_Azerbaijan.svg.png
Azerbaijan
1 2 2 5
23px-Flag_of_Bulgaria.svg.png
Bulgaria
1 2 1 4
23px-Flag_of_Hungary.svg.png
Hungary
1 2 1 4
23px-Flag_of_the_People%27s_Republic_of_China.svg.png
China
1 1 5 7
23px-Flag_of_Georgia.svg.png
Georgia
1 1 4 6
23px-Flag_of_Ukraine.svg.png
Ukraine
1 1 3 5

4 of the top countries are from former soviet union.

Who actually listens to this music?

Couldn't even last a minute.

Although I am not a fan boy as such, but still, a Russian... we saw what happened at the 2018 worlds when both of our A teams clashed..

2017 was almost 2 years ago, since then we have recaptured our freestyle title and need I mention greco? :p

We had a decent run at the 2017 worlds.

Here is hoping for a great worlds in Nursultan!

Both 2017 and 2018 were fun. 2019 is shaping up to be the same. USA wrestling is better than its ever been and I’m hoping we can pull off another one. Obviously we’re still the underdogs to Russia, but I don’t see any other team challenging us for the top spot. We’ve clearly separated from Iran/TurkeyGeorgia/etc.

Islam is good and has all the tools to be champ. D1 wrestling is great credentials when you are wrestling, but doesn't make you a great mma fighter. Khabib and Islam can hang with D1 wrestlers all day long, and still have tons of other techniques on top of ncaa wrestling. That's what makes them great grapplers. Ncaa wrestlers do not train as many styles as freestyle or folk wrestlers do or even sambo guys. D1 is very limited as far as styles go.

When Khabib is retiring, Islam is taling his place, Daegestanis will reign on this division for a while

Come on...

If you want a joke, look at Team USA Greco-Roman team

and the results you posted were from Russia's B team in 2015

Russia's A team were on display at the last worlds.
Nobody cares about greco. Also that was the 2017 world cup results

@jei can we get a title edit to say A D1 wrestler. This is borderline defamation.

Nothing funnier than so-called American wrestling fans get all nationalistic and ass-hurt at great wrestlers from other countries lmao.

Nobody cares about greco. Also that was the 2017 world cup results
Ok, you got me there. Regardless, this was a poor team that Russia sent.. no Rashidov, Sadulaev, Uguev, Baev, any of the European championship medalists, except Baitsaev.

Also, were you in Europe, you would care about Greco. Serbia, Turkey, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary and even Germany/Finland have strong Greco Teams. USA just don't seem to be interested, even after Coon managed to get a silver at the worlds.

What these Americans fail ro realise is that their glorified D1 wrestlers are equivalent to failed school wrestlers in Dagestan.
Lmao jesus how silly of a post. Even though PLENTY of former D1s have won gold medals and world championships, the main issue is that American wrestling is folkstyle and generally speaking most international wrestling is freestyle--an entirely different ruleset.

Also folkstyle>>>>freestyle and greco

Impressive but Lentz is a borderline can.
I want to see Islam vs a real D1 wrestler in Gillespie.

Back