Media Islam Makhachev least hit fighter per min in UFC history

• Thread starter Deleted member 556651
  • Start date
Makhachev went limp after the follow up shot, the stoppage was fine IMO.
you dont go limp when you kick with your legs to push the guy back. that was not more limp than gastelum getting knocked down 3 times in a single round, or eddie, or askren vs lawler.

bad stoppages.

{<jordan}

oie_o2d0kGn3TKzV-696x392.jpg

I know, Ref Should've let him be a worrier.

الحمدالله

They can try to hit Islam, but Islam will take them out one by one.

Masha'llah.

bad stoppages.
Dont worry, I'm on your side. Overeem is my favorite fighter and all his losses are just bad stoppages too. He was coming back in that Ngannou fight... I swear...

Dont worry, I'm on your side. Overeem is my favorite fighter and all his losses are just bad stoppages too. He was coming back in that Ngannou fight... I swear...
<HisEye>

He just got caught bro

Let me know when this weirdo fights anyone decent.

Is it racist to say all these white guys with the buzz cuts and chin strap beards look alike? I honestly thought that was khabib for a second.
No it’s not

They have very strong genes like Arabs and many look alike

They have very symmetrical and even faces

With that being said those pics Khabib posts of 20 ppl most of them are his brothers and cousins

His dad has many brothers and Khabib has like 7 or 8

They are very clean and fertile ppl like afghanis because of clean food’ clean air and no alcohol or pork

It’s not racist we are not sensitive like African Americans. You dont like is? Khalas no issue there are 1.8 billion who do

This guy isn’t even a great can crusher

Dude got koed vs other cans

you dont go limp when you kick with your legs to push the guy back. that was not more limp than gastelum getting knocked down 3 times in a single round, or eddie, or askren vs lawler.
yeah, unfortunately many judges discriminate by how "important" the fight is, they let it go a bit longer if its a title fight. shouldn't be that way.
it was Marc Goddard reffing Kelvin vs Adesanya, i don't think he wanted another bad stoppage on his record, given his recent history

This guy isn’t even a great can crusher

Dude got koed vs other cans

UFC record 5-1. Only lost one fight in his entire career. Lentz and Tibau definitely not cans.

Keep trying.

Least hit fighter but still has been KTFO lol glass chin.

Is it racist to say all these white guys with the buzz cuts and chin strap beards look alike? I honestly thought that was khabib for a second.

nope, and that was mentioned in some other random thread, about all those guys from the Dagestan area looking alike because it's been kinda self contained for years, and not much outside DNA getting in there...

you are. he kicked with his legs, he was not out. most other refs would have let him keep fighting. amateur ref. watched adesanya vs gastelum just recently? Lawler vs Askren?
He doesn’t kick him off, the ref pushes him off. And what defence requires your arms to be limp and laying above you’re head.
Lol
Dude was out

He was out. It's a good stoppage.

Back