Rumored Islam Makhachev is likely to fight at #UFCPhiladelphia on Mar. 30.

He's 3 years younger than Khabib and even Khabib's father said that Islam at his age is better than Khabib

Islam doesn't have Khabib's iron chin though, and is a lot more reckless than Khabib. He still has a lot to prove before he can say he's a future champ. A fight with a gatekeeper like Trinaldo is a good way for Islam to establish himself.

Islam and Khabib do not have the same biological parents? I mean look at their GOAT hairline. The look exactly the same.

If it is top 15. Barbosa, Gaethje, Pettis, Trinaldo, or Hooker make sense. Most others are booked or won't fight him.

Pettis seems to be pushing for the Wonderboy fight. So likely to me Hooker or Trinaldo. If he is the main event than Barbosa or Gaethje may be the one.

He'll fight another bum for a leftover sandwich like his last 5 fights.

His only claim to fame is he that did better against Tibau than Khabib did because of that fluky knockout.

Islam and Khabib do not have the same biological parents? I mean look at their GOAT hairline. The look exactly the same.
Nah Khabib is quite a bit better looking and can speak english.

Unfortunate because this is why Islam hasn't gotten the push even though he is shaping up to be Khabib 2.

I can imagine Khabib retiring when Islam is in the range for a title shot.

Dagestan might just rule the LW division for the foreseeable future

He's 3 years younger than Khabib and even Khabib's father said that Islam at his age is better than Khabib

hes also trying to hype Omar as the “most talented one yet by far “ and he’s looked mediocre at best

We don’t rank people based on khabibs dad’s assessments / hype jobs

trinaldo is a great set up in competition for him and a much more proven and experienced fighter

hes also trying to hype Omar as the “most talented one yet by far “ and he’s looked mediocre at best

We don’t rank people based on khabibs dad’s assessments / hype jobs

trinaldo is a great set up in competition for him and a much more proven and experienced fighter
Zero chance it's Trinaldo.

Khabib already said no to their first Trinaldo offer for Islam.

Back