News Islam is OUT of Nov 14 bout with RDA.

Sad for him. Islam is much better than Khabib and this was his chance to prove it.

He complains about not getting fights and then can't make it to the fight when he is given the chance. <{cruzshake}>
He was also given an absolute Alley-oop of a match up that should have been an easy slam

There are plenty of legitimate "shit happens"-reasons for missing a fight. Let us be gracious until more is known.

Fuck. This card is going to suck

If RDA gets scrapped Eryk Anders is probably the most well known fighter on the card. Lol

I'm going to guess it's covid related but if it's not, the UFC has no confidence in booking the guy right now. This is like his third or fourth failed fight. Some of it not his fault. He had three fights lined up before this iirc

Some of it isn't his fault, but some of it also is. My issue is that they act like it's all everybody elses fault and that he can't get fights, when as just mentioned above, part of it is his fault. This bugs me more than someone like gillespie for example, who is inactive by choice and doesn't hide that fact behind bravado of saying "nobody wants to fight me. it's hard to get fights" blah blah.

Send him to bellator. Going on 6 years without beating someone in the top 15. Zero fights in 2020. Completely and utterly pathetic.

This and he’s always injured pulling out of fights

Fuckin goddamnit

This guy hasn't fought since sep of 2019. Jeez.

Some of it isn't his fault, but some of it also is. My issue is that they act like it's all everybody elses fault and that he can't get fights, when as just mentioned above, part of it is his fault. This bugs me more than someone like gillespie for example, who is inactive by choice and doesn't hide that fact behind bravado of saying "nobody wants to fight me. it's hard to get fights" blah blah.
Yeah true and if they give him a low ranked guy now he's going to turn it down imo. He has to justify his ranking. He's been inactive. Not all his fault but he has to justify it.

Back