News Islam caught an infection while.... losing weight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I don't care about Islam anymore.

I never believed he could be champ anyhow.

Same. He's like a diet version of Khabib - same fighting style but not as physically imposing and a worse chin. Not for me. I never really saw him as a legit top contender, he's good but he's not that good.

dont put your schlong in vegas women

Ali fighters trying to duck their way up the rankings, nothing new here. Propably RDA was viewed as too much of a threath. See Islam getting booked against Cerrone or Iaquinta.

Lol at you bandwagoners shitting on Islam now, once he wins 2 fights next year you'll be all over him again. Just like Khabib in 2017.
Will he have two fights next year though?

That’s the real question

For fucks sake i was hyped for this fight. Till vs Hermansson too. Let Khamzat bang, he can fit RDA in before Scott

He barely ever fights, unless he can start fighting 4 times a year I couldn't care less.

Lol y'all savage fucks...

Good thing you all have it all figured out.

Some savage frustration in here.

I do think RDA was going to beat him

In Russia they don't get vaccinated for mumps like in the US. Umar had the same and had to pull out of his last fight. Khabib got it too but it was early in his camp so he was able to recover in time before the Gaethje fight, but it still took weeks out of his training camp. With Islam getting it a week before the fight there's no way he'd be recovered by Saturday. Its unfortunate but part of the fight game. He'll be back stronger and against another top 10 opponent in early 2021.

They don't only get tested during fight week only genius.

I’m not saying you’re wrong, but I would imagine he could have tested negative but at this precise moment, be vulnerable to testing positive due to a variety of factors, which isn’t to suggest he’s juicing.

It’s possible there was a slip-up during his PCT or tapering or microdosing or obtaining a masking agent too late, something where he knows he’s not in the clear.

Or... he really just has an infection due to a hurried weight cut.

I don’t think your immune system would weaken that much during a cut
What did he catch CDiff? Or something?
Sounds kinda fishy to me
Probably mumps. Many of the team caught it this year

While i never wish ill upon fighters.. not even the guys who are real assholes..

It's fucking hilarious to see all the passive khabib-gobblers suffer..

I’m not saying you’re wrong, but I would imagine he could have tested negative but at this precise moment, be vulnerable to testing positive due to a variety of factors, which isn’t to suggest he’s juicing.

It’s possible there was a slip-up during his PCT or tapering or microdosing or obtaining a masking agent too late, something where he knows he’s not in the clear.

Or... he really just has an infection due to a hurried weight cut.
It's the mumps again
Whole crew got it

It's the mumps again
Whole crew got it

Looks like it was staph rather than mumps, Islam said he had an infection. Umar had it as well. Islam has been in the US for a month. If he had mumps he would have had it long time ago. Sucks nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back