News Islam caught an infection while.... losing weight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody cares. This dude is irrelevant. Fights every blue moon. Imagine if a guy like this miraculously wins the belt?

UFC would have to strip him the very next day knowing he'll be out for 2 years

Bbbut bbut but nobody wants to fight Islam. Everyone is ducking Islam. Islam is the next Khabib.

<YeahOKJen>

That CLEARLY hasn't been working for them since Khabib himself has expressed this in the past and switched up his Nutrition and started leaning out. I'm sure he indulges in the food he wants, but when a contract gets signed, he tightens up so the Cut isn't AS rough.

Also unless they're doing TONS of Cardio burning a lot of Calories, there's no way they can out train a bad diet. The laws of Thermodynamics still apply, and in and out of Camp Islam is carrying too much unnecessary fat that he tries to cut on top of Water and Glycogen during Fight Week. Cutting weight is hard, but it's easier for people with more self discipline that don't blow up in the off season.

He either needs to fight at 170 Pounds, or find a way to maintain a healthy weight that doesn't call for such a massive cut leading to his Shit.

This.

Any professional athlete that thinks that diet can be replaced by more exercise is already at a disadvantage. Adding more exercise just adds unnecessary mileage to the body, something you really don't want leading up to fight.

Why not translate the whole thing? Its not that he couldn't cut weight - he caught an infection

"The only thing that calms down is that we cannot get away from what has been prescribed ☝️

A lot of time and effort was spent on this fight, I was in peak shape, but as soon as I started to lose weight and the immune system began to weaken, I caught an infection that would incapacitate me for at least a month in this camp, our team had already encountered this infection more than once and many had to cancel your fights.
This year was difficult for my career, a lot of fights were canceled but I promise you I will go to the end to this belt no matter what it costs me Inshaalah"

I don’t think your immune system would weaken that much during a cut
What did he catch CDiff? Or something?
Sounds kinda fishy to me

Pullout merchant is a weird term

[<diva2]

Why not translate the whole thing? Its not that he couldn't cut weight - he caught an infection

"The only thing that calms down is that we cannot get away from what has been prescribed ☝️

A lot of time and effort was spent on this fight, I was in peak shape, but as soon as I started to lose weight and the immune system began to weaken, I caught an infection that would incapacitate me for at least a month in this camp, our team had already encountered this infection more than once and many had to cancel your fights.
This year was difficult for my career, a lot of fights were canceled but I promise you I will go to the end to this belt no matter what it costs me Inshaalah"

“As soon as I started my yearly 45 pound weight cut, my immune system was unprepared for exposure to the group hot tub. I look to re-cycle my EPO and come back strong in 2022.”

My Russian is a little rusty though.

<Fedor23>

Poor @Ackmed , getting owned in this thread. Everyone say a prayer to Allah for him.

zislam-makhachev-ufc-on-fox-30-1.jpg

Wrong image.......

2812.jpg

Overeem fought KO artist Mark Hunt after getting food poisoning

"Did you know that he was sick," White said, taking the microphone from Overeem. "So, he's been in the hospital for 24 hours. Food poisoning. Throwing up and all the other pleasantries of food poisoning for 24 hours. He was in the hospital, brought him home, and we had to bring him back to the hospital. They had to fill him with bags of fluids, and IVs, and at one point he was afraid to leave his room because he couldn't stop throwing up and everything else.

"[He] did not want to turn down the fight. [He] still came out and fought tonight and knocked out Mark Hunt. So, and more to his credit, didn't say one word about it in his interview, and obviously hasn't said it here yet. I just came in to thank him and tell him how much I respect him."

They don't make em like they used to
DXJrroA.png

Didn't Khabib's camp have people with an infection? Like staph or something of that sort? I remember reading about it on their social media.

Looks like it's the mumps again

If he fights this often as a non-contender I shudder to think about how often he’d fight if he were to win the championship.

UFC needs to realize that they lose a lot of money and fans due to weight cutting
-> infections, corona, staph, fights falling through.

Its pre-champ khabib all over again.

It’s funny seeing the people who are still so clearly butt hurt from UFC 229

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back