Islam’s fish is 3 times bigger than conor’s

The real one is Chad Mendes with gator hunting.

hqdefault.jpg
Trips-Florida_Gator.jpg
IMG_0715.jpeg

you don’t let a fish go. You either eat it or air drown them after pouring hydrogen peroxide on them or vinegar. It’s best to get a cooler full of the rubbing alcohol or vinegar or whatever you think is going to harm them the most. That’s just if you prefer hurting them over air drowning. Inwould recommend this method...

There isn’t a right or wrong way just be creative and have fun.
<Huh2>

Apparently they are tasty. We grew up catching monsters. We were told to kill them. Dumb, but must have killed hundreds.
I don’t trust eating those mudfish. And yeah it’s dumb to kill em they are a native prehistoric fish. A lot of of people mistake them for Northern Snakeheads which are prevalent in my state. Now those are supposedly delicious

Bowfin are so much fun to catch though. Especially on hollow body frogs

To be fair carp fries pretty good if you cut the mudvein out of it

They put up a good fun fight on a light rig as well.

I dont eat em tho I carch em bash em on the head and use em as fertiliser. Fucking pests in Australia.

The real one is Chad Mendes with gator hunting.

hqdefault.jpg
Trips-Florida_Gator.jpg
IMG_0715.jpeg

Gators are pretty fucking harmless to humans. Chad is a pussy hunting em.

Come to Australia you Pussy Chad and see how you go vs our Salty’s. Absolute pussy.

Lol...there is no question Gregor G is on another level...the dude is a pure steelheader...if anybody knew about steelheads, they aren't some fish you can catch with worms and corns...lol...plus he hangs out with pros like Mike Iaconelli...

Tito = MMA‘S goat fisherman

I’m not even happy about this, but props to Ortiz:

iu

iu

iu

iu

That’s deep sea fishing; there is no skill in trolling. It’s a blast, but pretty much the lowest skill fishing. Angling for monsters is much more difficult. Fly fishing is the peak in terms of difficulty.

can't you just purchase fish burger at Mac's or something....

Back