Islam’s fish is 3 times bigger than conor’s

Child’s plAy for Jeremy wade.
mj-618_348_q-a-jeremy-wade-host-of-river-monsters.jpg

Conrad's fish is tastier.

Plus Islam is dressed like he dove down to catch it with his bare hands.

Exactly, Conroys fish is tastier and much classier.

I’m guessing in all these pictures they let the fish go, if that’s the case who cares how it tastes?

That’s like saying the moose I shot is bigger than your deer.

TS has never fished confirmed.

I’m guessing in all these pictures they let the fish go, if that’s the case who cares how it tastes?

you don’t let a fish go. You either eat it or air drown them after pouring hydrogen peroxide on them or vinegar. It’s best to get a cooler full of the rubbing alcohol or vinegar or whatever you think is going to harm them the most. That’s just if you prefer hurting them over air drowning. Inwould recommend this method...

There isn’t a right or wrong way just be creative and have fun.

you don’t let a fish go. You either eat it or air drown them after pouring hydrogen peroxide on them or vinegar. It’s best to get a cooler full of the rubbing alcohol or vinegar or whatever you think is going to harm them the most. That’s just if you prefer hurting them over air drowning. Inwould recommend this method...

There isn’t a right or wrong way just be creative and have fun.
I don’t think your first sentence is true? I can’t claim to be an expert fisherman but I’ve been fishing many times with many people and everyone just lets the fish go back into the water after looking at it and maybe getting a quick picture. Maybe we do it wrong here in Canada?

Back