Shoop ***ISL SEASON 6 SHOOP CONTEST*** - Announcement and sign up INTERNATIONAL SHOOP LEAGUE

Wahhhhhh... the choices were 3 to 5. When ISL 7 comes up you can run that and have 7 votes. Or even 8 if you wish!!
Parameters were never agreed upon but were open for discussion. I'm talking about the difference between 5 & 6... but we get the added bonus that it's cohesive with ISL 6 if we have 6 votes. That's cohesive & cool & FTW otherwise imo.

Parameters were never agreed upon but were open for discussion. I'm talking about the difference between 5 & 6... but we get the added bonus that it's cohesive with ISL 6 if we have 6 votes. That's cohesive & cool & FTW otherwise imo.

9NGk0tt.gif

5 votes.

It's all good, I just stated my opinion as was requested we do. I just thought it was a neat idea that's all.

I agree. @HughPhug competed in Paint when he was recovering from an appendix removal. Made this for him at the time.

hughphug-png.486565

You're an inspiration to us all.

I'm game anywhere from 3 to 5 or so.
Yoooooooo sorry for not submitting anything, been in Munich until late yesterday and thought I had today to get it done.

And no, I didn't read those pesky rules you keep on about!

Sorry guys, I had a great idea (well...), was gonna do a last supper with Super Mario Max as Jesus depending on who won and a bunch of others as his disciples

Ah well, maybe next time

Back