Shoop (ISL) International Shoop League Season 11 Sign Up and Trash Talking Thread! UFC 283 and 284!

We believe in you bud! you got this and I should be able to extend the deadline a little bit if it's really needed.

How does an extra hour sound?

Thank you! I just came up with the perfect idea too. A modern take on an old classic. Not a copy cat shoop…but a fitting homage. Just gotta hope YouTube has the clips I need.

Good luck man.
monkey-happy.gif

You too my G, good luck.

Working on some finishing touches and sending it in. It’s crude as fuck but it will suffice

No sweat bud.

I'm going to tag everyone as there are a couple of people that pulled out but there is another couple that hasn't responded to any tags so I'll try one more time.

Almost time guys, let me know if you're not going to make it.

Everyone that has been responding has submitted. I'll wait until half past for the two that haven't reached out and if they still haven't contacted me I will get the voting thread up and running.

Good luck everyone.

No sweat bud.

I'm going to tag everyone as there are a couple of people that pulled out but there is another couple that hasn't responded to any tags so I'll try one more time.

Almost time guys, let me know if you're not going to make it.

Due on Friday right?

Due on Friday right?

Nah, it was due this morning bud

Ok guys the deadline will be 2 AM EST on Wednesday the 15th of February which is 7 AM GMT for UK people.

If you have any issues then PM me.

Good luck!

@StonedLemur there are spots available if your wife would like to enter bud.

She never looks at the site unless she's peeking at shoops lol.

She's been working like crazy, I'll see what she feels like when the time arises sir.
Thanks for letting me know.
Plenty of time to work it out, because International Fight week in early July is our next target. She'd have to get an account doe, I would assume. It could get weird from an officianatoe pov if we allowed account infiltratoe into our contestidoe.

Obviously all good for random shoops doe...

Last edited:
Plenty of time to work it out, because International Fight week in early July is our next target. She'd have to get an account doe, I would assume. It could get weird from an officianatoe pov if we allowed account infiltratoe into our contistidoe.

Obviously all good for random shoops doe...

Yeah me and @Arqueto talked about that, she'd never make an account here.

Back