International [ISIS Repatriation] Yazidis plead with Canada not to repatriate ISIS members

I'm a VERY forgiving man. However...

This young woman if brought back to England in imprisoned, will just radicalize 20 more of her female inmates. If you don't think that's a possibility, you're just not thinking past her possible trial/imprisonment. Let her deal with Assad since she tried (via joining ISIS) to overthrow him and lost.
Not just Assad, let the Syrian people judge her. Even the other rebels didn't like these pampered people from Europe showing up in their country to stir trouble. You will not see any rebels looking to exchange her with Assad, for example.

I'm Black and I love my Latino/Hispanic brothers and sisters. I'm Godfather to my mentor's youngest daughter who just happens to be Latino.

You don't speak for Black people and you generalizations about race show your character sir.

Good for you.

Mass migration of unskilled people drives down wages and drives up living costs. Negatively affecting the poorest people in the country. This is a fact.

Good for you.

Mass migration of unskilled people drives down wages and drives up living costs. Negatively affecting the poorest people in the country. This is a fact.

Thank you, I was honored to be chosen.

Yes, it is, but don't just say things like Blacks and Latinos don't get along.
People are people man.

Well well well, looks like we've got one too! From Alabama of all places...

More people should self deport like her. I'm interested in this story, she was illegal all those years or just not a citizen but had a valid visa?

I’d consider it if she decided she regretted going there when Isis was riding high and had a bunch of territory. That way you know she had moral objections and really didn’t know what she was getting into. Not when they’re nearly wiped out and all of her husbands are either dead or on the lam. Of course you want to come back. You have nowhere else to go now. None should be admitted back any country of origin. They’re lucky the half measure is being taken to leave them where they lost. If fighting for/aiding a foreign army bent on destruction of the west isn’t treason and grounds for loss of citizenship(if not execution) then its meaningless.

We know terrorist prey on bleeding hearts.

The difference between how the U.S bride acted and the U.K bride is quite telling on who has a firm reputation. Our bride knew she had to show the utmost regret, reform, and victimhood to have a shot...but with Trump she never had a shot(even if she was a U.S citizen which she may very well not be). The U.K bride pretty much admitted that she’s only coming back because ISIS lost, she has no regrets, and she’s entitled to sympathy, healthcare, and a quiet life. Now why would she think that would fly? Is it because U.K has a reputation for being weak and sometimes strangely sympathetic on Islamic extremism? I think so. To their credit they told her to piss off so maybe something is finally turning over there.

Last edited:
That line where she believes that she should only have to go to counseling/therapy so "I don't do this again.", instead of facing punishment...right

I think it has a lot to do with regret. She was 15, she is now 19 and doesn't seem to regret anything.
If she is an adult and doesn't regret joining ISIS as a teen then fuck her, she is human filth, as well as a rampant danger for society and I hope that the UK just let her rot.

That being said, how do you measure "regret" and where do we draw the line? legit question btw, I don't have the answer.

Well well well, looks like we've got one too! From Alabama of all places...

I heard that these girls who join ISIS literally have the role of cum dumpsters over there and end up having to sleep with a bunch of these worms.

She is garbage. An absolute psychopath.

Bangladesh is saying that she doesn't have dual nationality.

Syria should deal with them, as harshly as possible.

If not, the UK has to take her back. Jail her for as long as possible, remove benefits and watch her constantly.

We cannot simply dump our scum on other countries.

Last edited:
Send her to Sednaya. Let the Syrian people, that her group terrorized, enact the punishment.

Hopefully she gets shot in the head the next time she is walking down a British street

Reports are coming in from Malmoe, Sweden that Jihadi vacationers that have returned "home" to Sweden are already recruting among young and impressionable people there. Good times!

If the person was born in said country, it would be harder to strip them of citizenship. These people should be brought home and charged with treason and have the book thrown at them.

If she is an adult and doesn't regret joining ISIS as a teen then fuck her, she is human filth, as well as a rampant danger for society and I hope that the UK just let her rot.

That being said, how do you measure "regret" and where do we draw the line? legit question btw, I don't have the answer.
I believe there are some guidelines for doing it legally. Judges do analyze if somebody shows regret. I believe the first step is to say you feel regret. She literally said she doesn't in her interviews.

PIz_hlh0BJrVYMqZB_EyO7jL3LGqhybtNiSQ7cIFZoI.jpg

Back