International ISIS Repatriation: Europe In Negotiation To Contract Their Nationals' Trials To Iraq

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Arkain2K, Feb 14, 2018.

1. Michaelangelo

Michaelangelo Okay USA Platinum Member

wouldn’t fuck this chick even with Diane Feinstein’s dick

2. Arkain2K

Arkain2K Si vis pacem, para bellum

I guess "outsourced justice" is the accurate name for this pay-for-play sentencing?

How Europe Is Handing Off Its ISIS Militants to Iraq

France is leading the way in washing its hands of its Islamic State fighters—whether they receive justice or not.
    By Pesha Magid | June 15, 2019, 6:00 AM

[​IMG]
    A French woman, Djamila Boutoutaou, attends her trial at the Central Criminal Court in Baghdad on April 17, 2018.
    She was sentenced to life in prison for belonging to the Islamic State.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2019/06/15/how-europe-is-handing-off-its-isis-militants-to-iraq/

Cuauhtemoc likes this.
  3. Dirt Road Soldier

Dirt Road Soldier All Praise To The Gun!

Why bother with the trial. Short drop, sudden stop. Treat them like their fighter buddies treated everyone else.

uppercutbus likes this.
  4. Arkain2K

Last edited: Aug 23, 2019
    uppercutbus likes this.
  5. Javelina

Javelina Black Belt

once they get it figured out can we send bowe bergdahl back over there too? fucking treasonous cocksucker

6. Arkain2K

Jihadi Jack: Isis fighter stripped of British citizenship by Home Office
    By Telegraph Reporters| August 18, 2019

The Isis fighter known as Jihadi Jack has been stripped of his British citizenship, prompting a diplomatic row between the UK and Canada, it has been reported.

Muslim convert Jack Letts, 24, who had held dual UK and Canadian citizenship, declared he was an "enemy of Britain" after travelling from Oxfordshire to Syria at the age of 18 to join the terror group.

He has begged to be allowed to return to the UK, insisting he had "no intention" of killing Britons, after he was captured by Kurdish forces in 2017.

The Home Office has now stripped Letts of British citizenship, meaning he is the responsibility of the Canadian government, The Mail on Sunday said.

It was reportedly one of the last actions of Theresa May’s administration.

The decision is understood to have angered officials in Ottawa, prompting fears of a row between Canadian PM Justin Trudeau and Boris Johnson when they meet at the G7 summit in France next weekend.

Letts, who travelled to the Middle East in 2014, is now among more than 120 dual nationals who have been stripped of their British citizenship since 2016, including Isis bride Shamima Begum.

Ms Begum was one of three girls from Bethnal Green, east London, who left the UK aged just 15 in February 2015 and travelled to Syria to join Islamic State. It was thought Ms Begum may have a claim in Bangladesh because of her family background, something Bangladeshi officials denied.

The move can only be made against people with two passports, because international law prevents the Government from making anyone "stateless".

It will come as a blow to Lett's parents, Sally Lane and John Letts, who were found guilty at the Old Bailey in June of funding terrorism and given 12-month sentences suspended for 15 months.

In an interview after their conviction, they said: "Jack is still a British citizen and we have pleaded with the Government to help us to bring him to safety, even if that meant that he might be prosecuted in the UK."

A Home Office spokesman said: "This power is one way we can counter the terrorist threat posed by some of the most dangerous individuals and keep our country safe."

In an interview with ITV earlier this year, Letts said he felt British and that he wanted to return to the UK, but admitted he did not think that would be likely.

"I'm not going to say I'm innocent. I'm not innocent. I deserve what comes to me. But I just want it to be... appropriate... not just haphazard, freestyle punishment in Syria," he told the broadcaster.

Struggling with obsessive compulsive disorder and Tourette's when he was at school, Jack converted to Islam at the age of 16.

He used to attend the Bengali mosque in Cowley Road, Oxford, before he came into contact with men with a more radical ideology.

Jack has previously admitted he was at one time prepared to carry out a suicide attack, telling the BBC: "I used to want to at one point, believe it or not. Not a vest. I wanted to do it in a car. I said if there's a chance, I will do it."

He also said in the interview, which took place in October last year but was not broadcast until after his parents' trial had ended, that he realised he had been "an enemy of Britain" but added that he had made "a big mistake".

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...ter-stripped-british-citizenship-home-office/

Last edited: Aug 22, 2019
    uppercutbus likes this.
  7. Arkain2K

Canada 'disappointed' at Britain for stripping ISIS fighter's citizenship
    Jack Letts was dubbed "Jihadi Jack" by the media after leaving Britain in 2014 and traveling to Syria.
    By Alexander Smith | Aug 19, 2019

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1043811

uppercutbus and Morning Star like this.
  8. Arkain2K

Canada's Trudeau under pressure after Britain revokes citizenship of 'Jihadi Jack'
    Steve Scherer | Aug 19, 2019

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...okes-citizenship-of-jihadi-jack-idUSKCN1V91I4

9. Arkain2K

Trudeau on whether 'Jihadi Jack' will be allowed in Canada (question at 15:55)

I'm gonna need a Canadian to translate from Trudeau to English here, cause I can't seems to find the answer to this simple Yes or No question.

Trudeau refuses to say if ‘Jihadi Jack’ is welcome in Canada
    By Michelle Zilio & Janice Dickson | Aug 18, 2019

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/pol...s-to-say-if-jihadi-jack-is-welcome-in-canada/

10. Arkain2K

11. milliniar

milliniar Who needs a belt?

The translation is he doesn't want to say no only for the courts to over rule him if they find out he is being mistreated.

They said they will not help him get anything he needs to get a passport or travel to Canada.
    But again if/when he is out of jail if he gets a passport and plane ticket and gets to Canada.
    By the charter of freedom and rights in Canada if he can get to Canada he has a constitutional right to live and stay in Canada.

12. Arkain2K

That is a real possibility, because the Kurds and Iraqis are quite fed up with housing and feeding all these damn Western jihadis in their prison for the last couple of years.

There might come a day when they just gonna release them all, and they will find their way back.

I still don't get the "Canadian is a Canadian is a Canadian" bs, to be honest. Trudeau restored Canadian citizenship to ISIS fighters like Jihadi Jack, but then wouldn't exercise the Canadian government's responsibility to its citizen, so why even bother?

Bald1 likes this.
  13. Arkain2K

"Hostage" you say...

With a warped-up morality compass like that, no wonder why his kid turns out the way he did.

uppercutbus likes this.
  14. MikeMcMann

MikeMcMann Gold Belt

FFS Canada just bring him back and do so quickly dammit.

We all know if this drags out, Trudeau will eventually bring him back and give him millions for the inconvenience he suffered at our delays. We do not need to create a class of taxpayer funded Jihadi Millionaires.

15. Fight To Win

Fight To Win Silver Belt

Just shoot them in the back of the head and feed them to some zoo crocodiles or something.

uppercutbus likes this.
  16. Arkain2K

17. Garnet_StrongerThanYou

Garnet_StrongerThanYou Blue Belt

salamander and uppercutbus like this.
  18. Grenz

Grenz Brown Belt

“A Canadian is a Canadian is a Canadian.”

bobgeese and uppercutbus like this.
  19. Bloody Pulp

Bloody Pulp Gold Belt

If you don’t welcome the person trying to kill you into your home, they win.

BAKM, uppercutbus, Happy Man and 5 others like this.
  20. Grenz

Grenz Brown Belt

Relax, he’s not trying to kill anyone. He just joined ISIS to work in their blossoming PR department. You know, just like any other Canadian that joined ISIS, they don’t go to Syria to fight, they go there to be cooks, journalists and carpenters. They totally had no clue about all the bad stuff that was happening.

“Hey Abu, do you want one or two kebabs after you’re done beheading the infidel?”