ISIS leader dubbed ‘Jabba the Jihadi’ captured in Iraq

lol! What movie is that from again?
71YJainRjNL._SL1500_.jpg

Honestly fatter than I expected, how did it take them this long to catch him? He can't be a very mobile target.

I doubt he was a top priority, given that he couldn't physically carry out acts of terror himself.

They just finally received too many reports from irate citizens that something in the area was preying on the livestock and had to move on him.

Came in this thread expecting to see some ISIS slave girls in a gold bikinis....

source.gif

this dude's head will surely separate from his body if they hang him

Honestly fatter than I expected, how did it take them this long to catch him? He can't be a very mobile target.

Extreme immobility can’t be tracked.

Try tracking a boulder. You either know where it is or you don’t.

This guy was basically a 900 pound ninja fighting in God’s path, but never moving from it.

He wasn't going to run away, that's for dang sure.

Yeah. Now he's going to do even more damage to Iraq. Imagine the costs of feeding and clothing him, plus paying his medical bills.

Do they still execute terrorists there? That'll cost more too.

Hanging? Gonna need a steel cable....
Beheading? Chainsaw to cut through that "neck"
Firing Squad? .50cal, better use Armor Piercing Incendiary

Getting that fat when you're not even allowed to eat bacon and drink beer is somewhat of an achievement itself

Damn. <Steiner01>

How does one be that big, immobile and become a terrorist leader? Clearly he does all his work from the couch.

Had to do a quadruple bypass take on the pic to make sure he didnt shit himself.

And why is he wearing the outfit penguin wore in batman returns?

Yeah. Now he's going to do even more damage to Iraq. Imagine the costs of feeding and clothing him, plus paying his medical bills.
lol @ Thinking he's going to get that type of treatment in Iraq....He's about to be tortured and murdered.

Bet TLC are pissed they missed out on a new series called "my 600 lbs terrorist life"

Back