ISIS infiltrates American law enforcement in Washington D.C.

Holy shit. That's some amazing reading. Thanks for the link.

Isn't it though...........

If you go and listen or read the actual testimony, from AIPAC having spies in every US nuclear site, to the ATC's infiltration of the entire FBI all the way up to Director Mueller, and the mention of the advanced weapons and nuclear blackmarket, it tends to change your whole world view on what is likely, and how bad our situation as a country is today.

Entrapment 101.

People calling for his execution are sick....Go to the middle east if you want to live like that, this is AMERICA....

Innocent until proven Guilty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with you for once, unfortunately the United States will send him south and electrocute his balls for years.

Terrifying. Can't imagine how paranoid I would be if I knew there were cops roaming the streets with a dangerous ideology that wanted to harm me...

Lots of the recent war room threads sound like the kid who, at 14, is telling his friends that Santa isnt't real. "Oh really...no, go on, this must be a very tough time for you."

Terrifying. Can't imagine how paranoid I would be if I knew there were cops roaming the streets with a dangerous ideology that wanted to harm me...

Lots of the recent war room threads sound like the kid who, at 14, is telling his friends that Santa isnt't real. "Oh really...no, go on, this must be a very tough time for you."

That is because the majority of the American populace is like a 14 year old who still believes in Santa.

read that he was in police since 2003.... so, many years before isis or anything. Its scary to think that someone in law enforcement can be radicalized after years of working as a regular cop (although who knows, maybe he was messed up in the head all these years yet managed to pass polygraph and psych test which are given to LEOs before hire)

You're kidding right? Why are the cops roaming the streets?

Hillary will probably dust off the old law books and represent him. According to wikileaks she has received donations from financial supporter of IS and sold weapons to them.

Back