ISIS Got Catfished for $3,300 in Travel Money by Three Chechen Girls

TCE

"That's fucking illegal"
Pink Belt
Reaction score
According to RT, three young women were detained by the police for communicating with ISIS fighters:

They made a business of meeting recruiters online and pretending to be eager to go to Syria. The only obstacle, they said, was the lack of travel money, which the recruiters were often willing to provide. Once the money was sent via anonymous electronic transfers, the swindlers would simply cash the money and delete the social media account used in the con.

The three-girl operation managed swindle some $3,300 from Islamic State recruiters before being caught by a Chechen police E unit specializing in monitoring online activities for evidence of crimes, Moskovsky Komsomolets newspaper reported.

rmFv3sL.gif

More here: http://www.mediaite.com/online/isis-got-catfished-for-3300-in-travel-money-by-three-chechen-girls/

Hope they are released without charge. And given medals.:icon_chee

Holy shit. I hope this becomes a new trend.

"Jihas! Jihad! Jihad! I have $10 million in US dollars awaiting in a foreign bank account for your benefit. Only need you to send me money so I can fly to you, my Jihad warrior bros, and we can split the proceeds to fund the righteous fight against our infidel enemies. Only need $5,000 wire transfer. A small investment today for future glory my brothers!"

I'm even more amazed that the Chechen Police has an "E unit specializing in monitoring online activities".
I would've guessed it was mainly responsible to find some good pr0n for Kadyrov.

I would love to hear the ISIS version of this. I wonder if they'd admit to being swindled by girls?

Hahaha, true.

Back