ISIS General and 400 Soldiers Enter Europe as Refugees

P

Pwent

3BB2666D00000578-0-image-a-1_1483015981357.jpg

Disguised as refugees and able to cross borders without being identified: ISIS general who blew up a hostage with a rocket and decapitated another prisoner is 'back in Europe with 400 soldiers' after fleeing Syria
  • Kosovan Lavdrim Muhaxheri is 'back in Europe with 400 of his trusted soldiers'
  • Intelligence source says men disguised themselves as refugees to reach Europe
  • Ex-NATO soldier fled from Syria warzone after ISIS suffered huge military loses
  • He left for Syria in late 2012 and has appeared in several propaganda videos
  • Intelligence sources say they 'disguised themselves as refugees' to reach Europe

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ted-soldiers-fleeing-Syria.html#ixzz4UHovzBYP

Thank you Angela Merkel
How can she not be embarrassed? Like, every article has comments section with "don't worry, we will provide you with subsidized housing" or whatever.

Last edited:
If people who hated each other all just moved in together the world would be a better place.

Yeah but not every single refugee is a terrorist you islamaphobic piece of shit, it's only 401 in this case

Meh, if it's real it just means we get to deal with the problem sooner rather than later. This is a good thing.
I dont see anyone doing anything about it. So im not sure how you propose they will deal with it.

Wow! I'm totally blindsided by this. I never would have guessed anything like this could happen

Just a reminder for the unaware: prior to swearing allegiance to ISIS, he was most probably a member of KLA, meaning that he was being called a "brave freedom fighter" by the western politicians and media at some point during their late nineties conflict with the Serbian army.

Maybe Trump Jr wasn't so off base with that Skittles analogy, eh Europe?

Numbers are off its more like 15 generals and 1,000 soldiers.

Why feel the need to disguise themselves as refugees? Just turn up in full ISIS regalia and we'd let you in.

A general and 400 soldiers........

If they can get their hands on some Kalishnikovs this could be a problem....

Back