ISIS Burns 4 Shia "Spies" Alive Over Fire

How does posting my address online and loving others have any relation?

You're obviously dodging my point.

If everybody committed themselves to non violence and love of his fellow man the world would be free of violence. That's the truth and everybody knows it. Your just arguing with me for the sake of arguing.

No I'm saying movements like this need a leader to show people that it is possible to live like you want them to live. You could be that guy.

Yes, when I'm angry I do..your initial assumption pissed me off. You like to play victim it seems..

On the contrary, it's the sympathy that I have for all the people these bastards hurt that make me feel the way I do. It's called being passionate about injustice. You sound like a soulless drone

Kill anyone involved with them, I hope that anyone who joins them dies slowly as the result of a "slightly off target" air strike...I hope they realise what they have gotten themselves into as their precious life liquids spill in the sand

Yes, absolutely, but the world doesn't work like that

You, we ,can't

I can't, sorry

"The world doesn't work that way."

So you've just decided that that the world is violent and we shouldn't work to reform it......we should just go with the flow. Thats just sad, you've given up.

Everybody is being evil so thats just how things are! Don't you see that WE can change that?

And you call me the soulless drone? Because I believe that if we spread peace and love the world would change?

I feel sorry for you man, I really do. Don't just reserve your love for people who you feel deserve it! Love and care for everybody, only then will people start to change.

When ISIS dies off, another evil will just take its place if we don't show that hate is wrong.

I believe in world change....obviously you don't.

Who again is the soulless drone?

Control yourself..

How does me having a different opinion than you make me dumb? Listen to yourself man.

We should be able to dialogue without resorting to name calling and belittling.

These are people that rape women and children, make babies explode and burn people alive for fun.

The statement "We don't know what led these people to become ISIS members and we don't know their circumstances" is ridiculous. There is nothing ambiguous about someone who chooses to participate in atrocities like that.

Who again is the soulless drone?

YOU ARE. You are the type of person who would forgive a man for raping your wife, or killing your child, or a combination of both..you think you are better than me because you would tolerate evil in its worst forms?, you are a coward hiding behind the banner of Christ.

"Lets just love everybody"..get the fuck outta here with that shit. Your way of "loving everybody" will lead to more death and destruction. If you have kids, then I feel sorry for them, knowing that you can't protect them

These are people that rape women and children, make babies explode and burn people alive for fun.

The statement "We don't know what led these people to become ISIS members and we don't know their circumstances" is ridiculous. There is nothing ambiguous about someone who chooses to participate in atrocities like that.

EXACTLY!..i implore him to get a flight to turkey, cross the border and see where that "love and understanding" gets him...brutally murdered by child rapists on video and uploaded to the internet :icon_neut

EXACTLY!..i implore him to get a flight to turkey, cross the border and see where that "love and understanding" gets him...brutally murdered by child rapists on video and uploaded to the internet :icon_neut

Guys like this never live up to their expectations of others. I'm just wondering how long he'll stick with this persona.

I disagree, but i'm tired of typing for now we can pm and debate the subject later if you'd like. An evil world leads to evil people, we need to attack the source lest we want to keep seeing these atrocities occur. We need to live in a world that makes it impossible for people to grow into such evil.

I'm convinced if we all got together and taught the world love, empathy, charity, and non violence we would destroy evil at its root.

The only way to pull out a weed is to grasp it at the root or it'll most assuredly grow back again.

I disagree, but i'm tired of typing for now we can pm and debate the subject later if you'd like. An evil world leads to evil people, we need to attack the source lest we want to keep seeing these atrocities occur. We need to live in a world that makes it impossible for people to grow into such evil.

I'm convinced if we all got together and taught the world love, empathy, charity, and non violence we would destroy evil at its root.

The only way to pull out a weed is to grasp it at the root or it'll most assuredly grow back again.

Lead the charge then, there sure are a lot of people over there that could do with your help :icon_neut

You're letting that guy troll you. August account white belt says something completely off the charts stupid and you believe he's not fucking with you? Put him on your ignore list. He's not even a good troll.

YOU ARE. You are the type of person who would forgive a man for raping your wife, or killing your child, or a combination of both..you think you are better than me because you would tolerate evil in its worst forms?, you are a coward hiding behind the banner of Christ.

"Lets just love everybody"..get the fuck outta here with that shit. Your way of "loving everybody" will lead to more death and destruction. If you have kids, then I feel sorry for them, knowing that you can't protect them

You're ignoring my points glennrod and you know you are. I can't continue on with you it serves no purpose. If you truly believe that the world is evil and thats just the way it is then theres nothing I can say to you to make you go against the current.

But feel free to continue on creating faux scenarios, assumptions, and cursing if that makes you feel more confident about yourself.

My points still stands.

"If every human being learned to love one another like themselves they world would defeat violence once and for all."

If we don't learn this then we are doomed to continue fighting against each other forever.

You're letting that guy troll you. August account white belt says something completely off the charts stupid and you believe he's not fucking with you? Put him on your ignore list. He's not even a good troll.

It makes me giggle.

Yes your tactic is right KILL KILL instead of calmly debating someone, instead call them a troll for disagreeing with you, curse at them, and ignore their arguments.

Ad hominem is the way to go, maybe I should learn it?

You're ignoring my points glennrod and you know you are. I can't continue on with you it serves no purpose. If you truly believe that the world is evil and thats just the way it is then theres nothing I can say to you to make you go against the current.

But feel free to continue on creating faux scenarios, assumptions, and cursing if that makes you feel more confident about yourself.

My points still stands.

"If every human being learned to love one another like themselves they world would defeat violence once and for all."

If we don't learn this then we are doomed to continue fighting against each other forever.
Once SEELE institutes human instrumentality, your dream will come true.

My points still stands.

I don't feel confident about myself, I just feel confident in knowing that your model of life, as ambitious and righteous as it is..is flawed and could never work.

Once SEELE institutes human instrumentality, your dream will come true.

Can't argue against my points so lets make a reference to NGE to imply that i'm trying to make everybody into robots when all i'm arguing is that we should all love each other. We should try to change the world to make it into a better place for our future generations. We should treat all human beings with love...

My God if thats wrong then maybe we are doomed. Then again this is sherdog where militant atheism, intolerance, and buffoonery run wild.

Can't argue against my points so lets make a reference to NGE to imply that i'm trying to make everybody into robots when all i'm arguing is that we should all love each other. We should try to change the world to make it into a better place for our future generations. We should treat all human beings with love...

My God if thats wrong then maybe we are doomed. Then again this is sherdog where militant atheism, intolerance, and buffoonery run wild.
Everyone has already acknowledged that that's ideal. Communism sounds nice on paper as well.

I don't feel confident about myself, I just feel confident in knowing that your model of life, as ambitious and righteous as it is..is flawed and could never work.

No my friend, it could work, the problem is getting people to have the confidence to go out and change things. Don't just accept the way things are or we'll just be doomed to more bloodshed.

Millions and millions of more innocent human being will die if we don't.

You want an utopia? Well go out and make it happen.

Convince enough people and the world will change. If Martin Luther King Jr thought as you did I would still be treated as an animal rather than a human.

Have confidence in the good in people and work towards it brother. :cool:

Everyone has already acknowledged that that's ideal. Communism sounds nice on paper as well.

I'm not talking about communism, bu at least I know you agree with me.

We have the power to change this world, we just have to believe in the good and have confidence we can change it.

You see what i'm saying? Maybe if Lenin loved everybody he wouldn't have acted like he did. I never heard of Lenin or Stalin killing their close family.

They let power corrupt them.

I'm not talking about communism, bu at least I know you agree with me.

We have the power to change this world, we just have to believe in the good and have confidence we can change it.

You see what i'm saying? Maybe if Lenin loved everybody he wouldn't have acted like he did. I never heard of Lenin or Stalin killing their close family.

They let power corrupt them.

So you're saying you don't believe in what you say enough to prove it by posting your home address and trusting that other will love you enough to not take advantage of you?

Back