Ishihara Teruto Loves SLCity Girls

Banging dudes out in the octagon, and banging multiple bitches out at the same time outside of the octagon is the perfect way to catapult yourself up the GOAT rankings.

I'm sure that this photo is 100% authentic and not staged at all whatsoever.

Exactly. These girls are just shameless and have zero self respect. It's likely that their parents are white trash. For sure, the tatted girl is. Well, you know how the saying goes...
Holy shit dudes

Fuck off

Bitchihara is a fucking legend.

Exactly. These girls are just shameless and have zero self respect. It's likely that their parents are white trash. For sure, the tatted girl is. Well, you know how the saying goes...
image.jpeg

I'm sure that this photo is 100% authentic and not staged at all whatsoever.

There are groupies for every sport and entertainment. A good portion of UFC crowds are women looking to hook up with a fighter esp. one that KO'd his opponent(twice) with ease, is in good shape, and just got a fat POTN check.

Don't project your problems on me. Just because you're a virgin doesn't mean we are too.

Only a virgin or a dude that's sexually conflicted is going to talk that nonsense. Or has low T of course

I don't think Ishi is looking to marry one of these ladies. Is normal.

He's seriously starting to become my favorite fighter, and I've NEVER been one of those fans that start liking a fighter because of a gimmick, or some internet sensation BS.

That's how awesome this guy is lol!

Back