isao kobayashi able to compete in both Pancrase & Bellator. Fall debut

Discussion in 'Worldwide MMA Discussion' started by Slongkong, Aug 17, 2015.

1. Slongkong

Slongkong Brown Belt

2. SBC

SBC Purple Belt

I wonder why smaller promotions don't allow this sort of thing more often? It think it would be a great thing if prospects were able to compete in multiple organizations instead of just be hammered down to one. Fighters would get valuable fight experience and for promotions that couldn't find fights for them regularly ,whether because of monetary issues or other reasons, the prospect could find a fight somewhere else for the time being. It gives prospects a chance to gain more money and popularity.

3. CC27

CC27 Gold Belt

I like that cause Bellator doesnt have a ton of room on their cards and if he lost his debut and they didnt cut him he might be on the shelf for a while so letting him fight in Japan and make money is cool.

4. MMAddict21

MMAddict21 Brown Belt

I hope this isn't an "Iron Nakamura" situation where see him fight once then never again.

5. AGEZ909

AGEZ909 Brown Belt

Coker is leaving no rock unturned.. dude is willing to co promote. Anything to get a leg up. Good for him..

Something tells me these non exclusive deals will change once bellator starts reeally taking off.

6. InfinityLens

InfinityLens Black Belt

Can't wait to see how far he goes, Wilcox is good first fight.