Isaev is not fighting 'problema' ferreira this weekend...

Ya, he got pulled from the bout a week ago. This card is honestly pretty sad......Isaev will now have gone two years with no bouts not due to injuries, but PFL just being weird and restrictive. Hope he moves onto another promotion since he is gonna be 38 in December and he is a talent.

Ya, he got pulled from the bout a week ago. This card is honestly pretty sad......Isaev will now have gone two years with no bouts not due to injuries, but PFL just being weird and restrictive. Hope he moves onto another promotion since he is gonna be 38 in December and he is a talent.

Will PFL let him go to Bellator or UFC? Doubt it.

Wow I hadn't heard that. He made a million which is great but PFL's format has railroaded the last 2 years of his career. Such bullshit. I want to see him in UFC or Bellator by the end of the year. Wonder if Coker would consider a trade for someone like Mitrione or Kongo for Isaev. Doubt PFL just lets him go which is the problem.

Will PFL let him go to Bellator or UFC? Doubt it.

I tried finding more information on PFL contracts, but do you know how many fights he has left? I’ve always seen guys sign on for the ‘season’ but I don’t know how many fights that guarantees

Back