Isaac Newton's September 23, 2015 prophecy

Didn't watch the video, but the schemita is supposed to happen mid to late sept. Every 7 years. 9/11/2001, the market crash of 2008 and Sept 2015 may be the beginning of something else. Jonathon Kahn is an expert on this and has written books on this.

I call bullshit on all the fools saying they hope it happens. If that were true, why not just kill yourself and speed up the process?

Unless you're just down for some Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome shit, which is understandable.

I'm glad someone's on the same page. I believe it is bullshit too, but I wouldn't scream and cry if it happened. I'd welcome it.

riding-the-bomb-o.gif

I welcome our celestial buddies with love and well wishing.

This stuff is absolutely fascinating, even if it is complete bullshit.

An asteroid will hit the earth eventually, its just nearly impossible to know when.

If something like an Asteroid was known to be on a collision course, would those in power inform the citizens of the world and cause a big panic?

It's hard to say. When the Chernobyl power plant melted down that information was kept away from the public for awhile until they couldn't suppress it any longer. This caused preventable deaths.

Governments have a tendency to control information for strategic benefit, and would weigh the pros and cons of releasing it.

It's the same sort of reasoning for economic crisis. There would be people who know in advance. That doesn't necessarily mean they would be announcing it on CNN before hand because that would cause panic and could make it worse. It's more strategic to not tell people, profit it from it, and pretend 'nobody could have seen that coming'

lol @ the map thing. "Hey, this man-made computer program returned this result. Must be divine!"

69 sounds like a pole shift to me. :icon_lol:

If something like an Asteroid was known to be on a collision course, would those in power inform the citizens of the world and cause a big panic?

It's hard to say. When the Chernobyl power plant melted down that information was kept away from the public for awhile until they couldn't suppress it any longer. This caused preventable deaths.

Governments have a tendency to control information for strategic benefit, and would weigh the pros and cons of releasing it.

It's the same sort of reasoning for economic crisis. There would be people who know in advance. That doesn't necessarily mean they would be announcing it on CNN before hand because that would cause panic and could make it worse. It's more strategic to not tell people, profit it from it, and pretend 'nobody could have seen that coming'

great point, that does make sense that they would hide it.

The video is so shit I can't bare to watch it. Nothing will happen.

Newton was an interesting and brilliant man. he created the foundation of physics. Alas, he also had a bunch of stupid religious beliefs and that prediction is one more thing from the stupid side of Newton.

Newton was a weird guy. He spent a lot of his time practicing alchemy.

Back