Isaac Newton's September 23, 2015 prophecy

mikezismike

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
[YT]UiUrevq2Ko0[/YT]

also when you type on google maps September 23, 2015 this will show up

80KMdNF.png

what do you think of this one Sherdoggers?

I hope it happens.

This.

The way I feel right now, the Apocalypse can't come soon enough. Shame it's just another load of bullshit. Like the Y2K Bug or the end of the Mayan Long Count in 2012 :icon_evil

I can't watch this kind of shit, gets me paranoid

This.

The way I feel right now, the Apocalypse can't come soon enough. Shame it's just another load of bullshit. Like the Y2K Bug or the end of the Mayan Long Count in 2012 :icon_evil

I'm glad someone's on the same page. I believe it is bullshit too, but I wouldn't scream and cry if it happened. I'd welcome it.

The video is so shit I can't bare to watch it. Nothing will happen.

Newton was an interesting and brilliant man. he created the foundation of physics. Alas, he also had a bunch of stupid religious beliefs and that prediction is one more thing from the stupid side of Newton.

I'm glad someone's on the same page. I believe it is bullshit too, but I wouldn't scream and cry if it happened. I'd welcome it.

Exactly.

The video is so shit I can't bare to watch it. Nothing will happen.

Newton was an interesting and brilliant man. he created the foundation of physics. Alas, he also had a bunch of stupid religious beliefs and that prediction is one more thing from the stupid side of Newton.

Apart from everything else, Newton never gave an exact date for the end of the world. He speculated it might end around 2060. So even if he was right, the makers of that video are out by 45 years.

So much left undone. I really wanted 10k posts on sherdog.

Exactly.

Apart from everything else, Newton never gave an exact date for the end of the world. He speculated it might end around 2060. So even if he was right, the makers of that video are out by 45 years.

If you're a Knight Templar, out of interest, why not put stock in the prophecies of St Malachi O'Morghair for example..? Or are you one of these ones who claims a link between a secular sect founded in the mid to late 1700s and a Roman Catholic military Order that perished in the Twelfth Century despite no legitimate historical claim and a complete doctrinal dichotomy...?

This.

There was never any end of a Mayan long count in 2012, at least according to the Mayans themselves. Oh, and the facts. But never let the truth get in the way of a good yarn...

This could be a movie.

A terrorist blows up CERN headquarters and the LHC, is vilified by society and is put on the same list as bin Laden and the Oklahoma bombers, but saves the world from impending apocalypse—though his motives are never learned or buried.

If you're a Knight Templar, out of interest, why not put stock in the prophecies of St Malachi O'Morghair for example..? Or are you one of these ones who claims a link between a secular sect founded in the mid to late 1700s and a Roman Catholic military Order that perished in the Twelfth Century despite no legitimate historical claim and a complete doctrinal dichotomy...?

It's just a cool name, man. Right now, I have a hard time believing in a just and loving God. No matter how much I want to.

We should bump this on Sept 24 to celebrate another hoax.

It's just a cool name, man. Right now, I have a hard time believing in a just and loving God. No matter how much I want to.

Yeah it is a cool name. We live in some harsh times, I know how you feel; sounds like you may have a bit of a "dark night of the soul" thing going on or something.

Back