Isaac Cruz vs Ryan Garcia

Interesting fight, not exactly a sure thing for the income diversified Garcia, neither in style nor nature of threat given Garcia's one eye on the sport approach to boxing. Cruz could potentially trouble a focused Ryan Garcia, an unfocused Ryan could be susceptible to a rough night.

I’d feel confident betting on Cruz. Dude has solid ass defense, good power, and doesn’t stop coming forward. Garcia always stands so upright and has very questionable defense. Factor in his inactivity and it’s not that difficult to pick Cruz.

I would LOVE to see it. Isaac is dynamite and Ryan has been great thus far. This would be a great fight.

I also don't think it'll happen, too live for RYan.

I have yet to see a Garcia fight live, I would be happy to see this on network show.

If he wants to prove that he is a worthy contender and to stay relevant for the purpose of his social.media income, he has no choice but to prove his cred by taking on and beating a fighter who gave one of the other so called four Kings trouble and almost beat him. In fsct he has to not only beat cruz but knock him out or clearly outclass him beyond what Davis managed to do.

Also i suspect that under his social.media persona there is a real boxer wanting to prove himself and to go for the belts. He proved he Iis not just flash and hype when he got knocked down by Campbell and still got off the canvas and came back and knocked him out. Cruz is clearly dangerous for him to fight and being willing to fight him will prove that he is not just coasting.

Man once again people are over rating Cruz, why?? Because he didnt get ko’d against Davis

He made Davis look like a boxer and thats not a good look, so he showed defense and moved around…still Davis was comfortable enough to outbox Cruz, if he wanted to he could have gone for the ko but didnt

Cruz is tailor made for Garcia, if Davis outboxed Cruz Ryan can get the ko

Man once again people are over rating Cruz, why?? Because he didnt get ko’d against Davis

He made Davis look like a boxer and thats not a good look, so he showed defense and moved around…still Davis was comfortable enough to outbox Cruz, if he wanted to he could have gone for the ko but didnt

I thought the fight was a draw and that Davis didnt look that great running away.

If he wants to prove that he is a worthy contender and to stay relevant for the purpose of his social.media income, he has no choice but to prove his cred by taking on and beating a fighter who gave one of the other so called four Kings trouble and almost beat him. In fsct he has to not only beat cruz but knock him out or clearly outclass him beyond what Davis managed to do.

Also i suspect that under his social.media persona there is a real boxer wanting to prove himself and to go for the belts. He proved he Iis not just flash and hype when he got knocked down by Campbell and still got off the canvas and came back and knocked him out. Cruz is clearly dangerous for him to fight and being willing to fight him will prove that he is not just coasting.
Ugh four kings is such a joke. You’ve got one “king” who won’t fight anyone with a pulse near LW and another “king” who called out the aforementioned king’s latest loss. These guys are viscounts at best.

Cruz almost beat davis. Davis was not able to knock him out - to suggest that he took it easy on cruz is not correct. Cruz pushed him hard and Davis showed his true level which is not as high as he and his promoter would have the world believe.

Ugh four kings is such a joke. You’ve got one “king” who won’t fight anyone with a pulse near LW and another “king” who called out the aforementioned king’s latest loss. These guys are viscounts at best.

Yes I agree - thats why I said the 4 so called Kings. They r mostly hyped up but have yet to deliver to show that they deserve such high praise for the most part.

Reactions: JSN
Cruz almost beat davis. Davis was not able to knock him out - to suggest that he took it easy on cruz is not correct. Cruz pushed him hard and Davis showed his true level which is not as high as he and his promoter would have the world believe.
If Davis couldn't knock Cruz out then I don't see why Ryan would be able to. Ryan got flattened by Campbell. He turned it around but Cruz looks a lot tougher than Campbell. I don't see why Garcia is taking this fight, after all he ducked Haney. While Cruz isn't that big a name and he's risky. Haney is the fight for Garcia (no power, iffy chin, big name), which left me scratching my head when he turned it down.

Last edited:
He didn’t take it easy but you do have to give Davis the benefit of the doubt that he hurt his hand
Cruz pushed Davis but never had him hurt or in trouble, still Davis elected to box, it didnt look pretty but he isnt a boxer anyway, if Cruz was who they say he is he would have landed and hurt Davis

I should pass judgement on Cruz and see how well he does another top ten

Couldnt agree more. Ryan eats Cruz and probably stops him late

I think Garcia stops him then inevitable “he stopped Cruz when Tank couldn’t therefore…” dumbass debate will rage on, as if that meant something.

Back