Is Zhang here to stay?

Every time someone claims the title, half of the dunces on this site proclaim them nearly unbeatable and guaranteed to be long time defending champions

Perfect example of how utterly brainless the average plebeian is.
Good! Other than that what's your thoughts on her?

When I watched her fight for the first time in the UFC I knew she was special. Looking at the way she was throwing powerful elbows and strikes like a Savage, as very few ppl can do, you could say she was gonna hurt some ppl, particularly in her division in which they are not used to deal with this kind of brutality

In the UFC, sure she'll be around a while. As champ, remains to be seen. I think Joanna is her biggest test so far and we'll have to see how it plays out. Excited for that one. I have Weili as a slight favorite.

Tough to say. She’s the champ in an extremely tight division, with a lot of potential contenders. She definitely got rushed to the title for promotional reasons. Also, we’ve never seen her cardio tested, and now she’ll be in potential five round fights.

far too many are counting out Joanna, mostly due to either Zhang hype or Joanna hate, but she’ll be the biggest test of Zhang’s career.

Also, keep in mind, Zhang is the only fighter in the UFC to get rocked by Danielle Taylor, which says something about her defense.

Zhang is a good fighter, no doubt about that, but she's also the most untested champion on the roster. Consider this. Has she ever fought a wrestler? No. Has she ever fought a good striker? No. Has she even fought someone taller than her? No. And other than Taylor who is tiny and lost her way out of the UFC, she's never fought someone who's tried to play keep-away. There's a reason I keep making the Holly Holm comparisons, they both won the title in impressive fashion but they never got hard matchups or faced any contenders on the way there. Everyone expected Holly to run through Miesha Tate and brutally KO her, yet look what happened in that fight. She couldn't even put a scratch on Tate's face and got choked out in the 5th. I would not be surprised at all if Joanna runs another textbook striking clinic on Zhang.

Zhang is a good fighter, no doubt about that, but she's also the most untested champion on the roster. Consider this. Has she ever fought a wrestler? No. Has she ever fought a good striker? No. Has she even fought someone taller than her? No. And other than Taylor who is tiny and lost her way out of the UFC, she's never fought someone who's tried to play keep-away. There's a reason I keep making the Holly Holm comparisons, they both won the title in impressive fashion but they never got hard matchups or faced any contenders on the way there. Everyone expected Holly to run through Miesha Tate and brutally KO her, yet look what happened in that fight. She couldn't even put a scratch on Tate's face and got choked out in the 5th. I would not be surprised at all if Joanna runs another textbook striking clinic on Zhang.
She's only 5'4, how has never faced anyone taller than her?

I think so. She's a beast that has the size, athleticism, and skill to run that division for a long time. It's WMMA though, so who knows what will happen, she might move to the US and just start selling supplements and scales on instagram or something.

Back