Is your state a "No Go Zone?" Find out it you have been conquered by muslims

Have any of you inbreds actually spent time with a Muslim before? They are for the most part just normal people. jayzus Christ!

Muslims make up about 1% of New York, and Texas and about .5 of California.

Sure there are concentrated communities with higher numbers but every demographic has that.

Not sure what the issue is here.

Have any of you inbreds actually spent time with a Muslim before? They are for the most part just normal people. jayzus Christ!

Yes I have. I lived in the Mindanao province, specifically living between Gensan and Davao.

Every Ramadan was especially fun. You never lived until you try to outrun a Muslim kidnap gang.

Then when they retreat to their enclave after alerting the Barangay there is nothing that can be done because they are protected by the Muslim populace.

The nicest Muslims are the scariest because you don't know their intent. They are perfectly fine alerting their friends to your current whereabouts. Everyone from the guy selling cellphones or cheap jewelry on the corner to the guy driving your trike is a possible scout.

I preferred living in Davao because the mayor knows how to deal with the Muslims properly.

Lol, Texas?

Allahu Akbar, I guess.

You ever been to the DFW area at all? We are overrun here.

I work for a major car rental company and about half, if not more, of the employees are arab Muslim immigrants. The men are sexist as fuck and refuse to get in a van with a female driver. The women are loud, obnoxious, and are the worst drivers I've ever seen. They cause accidents almost every day. Most refuse to learn English and whine about being accomadeted so they can pray five times a day. I can't wait to find another job.

Being in the military doesn't mean it's legal for you to cave a person's skull in when they do something that pisses you off.

I think openly celebrating 9/11 or any loss of innocent life regardless of way of life should result in skull caving.

Yes I have. I lived in the Mindanao province, specifically living between Gensan and Davao.

Every Ramadan was especially fun. You never lived until you try to outrun a Muslim kidnap gang.

Then when they retreat to their enclave after alerting the Barangay there is nothing that can be done because they are protected by the Muslim populace.

The nicest Muslims are the scariest because you don't know their intent. They are perfectly fine alerting their friends to your current whereabouts. Everyone from the guy selling cellphones or cheap jewelry on the corner to the guy driving your trike is a possible scout.

I preferred living in Davao because the mayor knows how to deal with the Muslims properly.

I did not know it was this bad down the deep south, Yeah I know AbuSayaf and the Milf,MNLF, and all those shit factions.

The Town where I currently live is getting more Islamized they are about to build a new Mosque here

I think openly celebrating 9/11 or any loss of innocent life regardless of way of life should result in skull caving.

Then man up and start doing it. I'm so sick of all the right-wing, badass posturing in the WR. If you believe, like Dr. Hannibal Carson, in an eye for an eye, in the moral legitimacy of preemptive violence, and in the necessity of sacrificing all for a worthy cause, then grab a long knife and start beheading some immigrants. Otherwise, please shut up.

You need a community to get a good progrom/massacre going, that just does not exist in most places outside of other ethnic enclaves.

you guys are crazy, & I take 9/11 seriously because I know someone personally who died, & a friend of my mom's survived, just barely. nevertheless, out of respect of Americans altogether, pass blame on to the assholes terrorists who celebrated, I hardly doubt the Muslim community in the US celebrated 9/11. do some research you clowns

Muslim Americans[edit]
In a Joint Statement by the American Muslim Alliance, American Muslim Council, Association of Muslim Scientists and Engineers, Association of Muslim Social Scientists, Council on American-Islamic Relations, Islamic Medical Association of North America, Islamic Circle of North America, Islamic Society of North America, Ministry of Imam W. Deen Mohammed, Muslim American Society and Muslim Public Affairs Council, stated:[4]
American Muslims utterly condemn the vicious and cowardly acts of terrorism against innocent civilians. We join with all Americans in calling for the swift apprehension and punishment of the perpetrators. No political cause could ever be assisted by such immoral acts.

Controversial Christian Americans[edit]
Two days following the attacks, on the Christian television program The 700 Club, television evangelist Jerry Falwell called the event a punishment from God and laid the blame on "paganists", "abortionists", "feminists" and "gays and lesbians", claiming that they "helped this happen". Host Pat Robertson concurred with the statements. Both evangelists came under attack from President George W. Bush for their statements,[5] Falwell subsequently apologized.[6][7]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reactions_to_the_September_11_attacks

Religious wingnuts are the worst but free speech i guess.

Then man up and start doing it. I'm so sick of all the right-wing, badass posturing in the WR. If you believe, like Dr. Hannibal Carson, in an eye for an eye, in the moral legitimacy of preemptive violence, and in the necessity of sacrificing all for a worthy cause, then grab a long knife and start beheading some immigrants. Otherwise, please shut up.

Haha, well said.

"Fucking Muslims, trying to destroy our way of life and free speech and expression. We should cave their skulls in next time we see exercising free expression we don't like."

Islam will destroy Liberalism

White liberal men who hate their nation, people, culture, smoking cigarettes and sipping a mocha in a starbucks will be violated by strong Muslim men and have their women taken by force.

Liberalism is a weak were as Islam is strong

Thus Islam will dominate

Muslims make up about 1% of New York, and Texas and about .5 of California.

Sure there are concentrated communities with higher numbers but every demographic has that.

Not sure what the issue is here.

That is what the French said and they continued to allow the flood gates open. And now Muslims are 25% of Paris and will be 20% of France overall in a matter of 10-15 years if things do not change.

Thank you based Florida.

They where jumping up and down with celebration across the
river in Jersey City. Jersey City is also infested with them.

Back