:l
@Gold
Reaction score
PpYyc8x.jpg

Right under my nose :eek:
It was good while it lasted.
thank you fox news for pointing it out.

Last edited:
Even muslims don't wanna live in florida.

Florida is crazy on its own.

edit: hahah @ Hatestorm

If you don't look at this shit with embarrassment now, your kids and grandkids will for sure.

Lol, Texas?

Allahu Akbar, I guess.

Jokes aside: There are Moslems in NY that openly celebrated 9-11 and continue to pontificate on the street in favour of Shariah and Jihad.

Jokes aside: There are Moslems in NY that openly celebrated 9-11 and continue to pontificate on the street in favour of Shariah and Jihad.

They should have been beaten up. That is just so fuck up.

The streets of Paterson NJ on the morning of 911 resembled mardi gras in New Orleans. I'm surprised NJ is not on that list.

They should have been beaten up. That is just so fuck up.

Seriously. People in America were celebrating 9/11 and didn't get their skulls caved in? What the hell. People would join the military, but not actually do something to these people?

Stupidest post ever. That is like saying Americans get happy when the US go on daily air strikes in the Muslim diaspora.

When I think of Muslims I think of people from the desert, what the eff are they doing in Alaska and Michigan.

When I think of Muslims I think of people from the desert, what the eff are they doing in Alaska and Michigan.

Michigan and Virginia (literally right across the bridge from DC) have massive Muslim and Middle Eastern communities.

I think Idaho is safe! The Boise dimes are safe. For now.

I'm from NY & you're making shit up.

right now there's a war against cops, that's about it.

The streets of Paterson NJ on the morning of 911 resembled mardi gras in New Orleans. I'm surprised NJ is not on that list.

Yeah, exactly.

The US isn't as bad as Europe, but we have areas which I would say are increasingly worrisome.

I don't think they're saying the entire states are enclaves you dummies. Just that there are reported enclaves in those states.

Seriously. People in America were celebrating 9/11 and didn't get their skulls caved in? What the hell. People would join the military, but not actually do something to these people?

Being in the military doesn't mean it's legal for you to cave a person's skull in when they do something that pisses you off.

Back