Is Yoel Romero the UFC Middleweight Divisions "Goro?"

If anyone is Goro, it's Fedor...
Champ forever
Feared
Crushing fools like there's no tomorrow.

Nice to see you around TJ

I'm always around. If you become a patron you would have access to our discord server.

What year did likes start on the forum?
What year did you stop working for sherdog ?

View attachment 736085

I'm learning about likes on the forum today.... When they started? Some time between February 13th, 2003 and February 25, 2020.

I worked for Sherdog from December 2005 until September 2018. We have a working relationship with some of my content hitting Sherdog.com. Also, we use some of the Sherdog contributors on roundtables, post-fight radio, and some original programming as well.

How the fuck do you only have 29 likes in 17 years of posting?

That is fucking magical.

Correct. Also, I didn't post much when I was working for Sherdog.

I'm learning about likes on the forum today.... When they started? Some time between February 13th, 2003 and February 25, 2020.

I worked for Sherdog from December 2005 until September 2018....

So majority of the post were made within last 1.5 yrs ... Likes were definitely around then

Managed to rack up a tenth of a percent during that time frame ..

No way you been dumping 200+ post a day for last 18 months ..

main-qimg-cc5520d0e2a9deeace8779a6ee9ac5bf.jpeg

Attachments

• main-qimg-cc5520d0e2a9deeace8779a6ee9ac5bf.jpeg
    main-qimg-cc5520d0e2a9deeace8779a6ee9ac5bf.jpeg
    130.2 KB · Views: 0
I'm always around. If you become a patron you would have access to our discord server.

I worked for Sherdog from December 2005 until September 2018. We have a working relationship with some of my content hitting Sherdog.com. Also, we use some of the Sherdog contributors on roundtables, post-fight radio, and some original programming as well.
I don’t think I’ve seen you post on the forums for years. I’ll consider the patrion thing.

Likes were brought in in December 2015.

UFC 248
maxresdefault.jpg

I welcome any and all MK references.

UFK-Final.png

Shao-Jon.png

Last edited:
I'll admit, I haven't played a fighting game like Mortal Kombat in well over a decade. However, it does feel funny that it seems that if you want to become the UFC's middleweight champion you're going to have to fight Yoel Romero at some point.

TJ, I've listened to your podcast for years.

And this is the first time you logged into the forums in years, to compare Yoel Romero to Goro.

How high are you right now?

Goro was the champion for 500 years until he lost to Liu Kan

<mma4>. That's one hell of an impressive record. Were there ever any USADA issues? Did he duck anyone? Pull out of any fights?

<mma4>. That's one hell of an impressive record. Were there ever any USADA issues? Did he duck anyone? Pull out of any fights?
Goro was never caught in his prime and took on all comers. Prime Goro beats every LHW and HW who ever lived except perhaps Shao Khan

That is fucking magical.

Of his 6k posts, only like 40 of them have been since the format change. A lot of people from before the "like" button have very few likes in relation to post count. I had around 12k posts, went on a hiatus for like 2 years, and came back to the new format. So I had 12k posts and no likes.

Slowly making my way to a positive record though.

That is fucking magical.

Man, you'v got a great avatar. Goes well with the thread.

Back