Is Yoel Romero the UFC Middleweight Divisions "Goro?"

TJDeSantis

'Forum Guy'
@Black
Reaction score
I'll admit, I haven't played a fighting game like Mortal Kombat in well over a decade. However, it does feel funny that it seems that if you want to become the UFC's middleweight champion you're going to have to fight Yoel Romero at some point.

On this week's "Beatdown" we discuss a variety of subjects including Israel Adesanya's comment's that drew the ire of many. We also discuss whether or not you can take subjectivity out of MMA judging.

Checkout this week's episode wherever you might download your podcasts by searching for Between Rounds Radio. There you can get many of our shows including pre-fight roundtables, "Beatdown After The Bell," "MMA Stories with Jeremy Horn & Monte Cox," and many more.

If you prefer ad-free radio or want to check out our premium content like "Collapsed MMA" or "Behind The Pay Wall" with me and Jeff Sherwood you can show your support by signing up at www.patreon.com/betweenrounds

Here is this week's episode of "Beatdown:" https://www.spreaker.com/user/11492566/beatdown22420

Yoel with 4-arms could literally take over the world as we know it

I'll admit, I haven't played a fighting game like Mortal Kombat in well over a decade. However, it does feel funny that it seems that if you want to become the UFC's middleweight champion you're going to have to fight Yoel Romero at some point.

On this week's "Beatdown" we discuss a variety of subjects including Israel Adesanya's comment's that drew the ire of many. We also discuss whether or not you can take subjectivity out of MMA judging.

Checkout this week's episode wherever you might download your podcasts by searching for Between Rounds Radio. There you can get many of our shows including pre-fight roundtables, "Beatdown After The Bell," "MMA Stories with Jeremy Horn & Monte Cox," and many more.

If you prefer ad-free radio or want to check out our premium content like "Collapsed MMA" or "Behind The Pay Wall" with me and Jeff Sherwood you can show your support by signing up at www.patreon.com/betweenrounds

Here is this week's episode of "Beatdown:" https://www.spreaker.com/user/11492566/beatdown22420

How the fuck do you only have 29 likes in 17 years of posting?

That is fucking magical.

Goro was the undisputed champion yoel isnt.

Goro was actually a champion for outworld. He didnt miss weight or come short in multiple title fights

He’s more like Shang Tsung...

Since they’re both centuries old.

MK1_ShangTsungClapping.gif

Goro was the champion for 500 years until he lost to Liu Kan

Dammit! I was about to make a technical response, until I realized I was reading an ad!
<CanYouSeeMeNow>
I been smokin' a lil pot!

Beatdown used to be part of my daily routine when I was starting to follow MMA closely.
Good to see SRN back and fully operational.

Back