Is Yoel looking like the only person in MW division to be safely on top?

Jacare should have won that fight against Yoel. Regardless of who won though, it was razor thin. When you take into account the whole positive drug test for Romero after they should have had a rematch.

No, he shouldn't have. Jacare did absolutely nothing in round 2 to win the round. Watch it again. He literally does nothing besides land 2-3 hard shots as does Romero. Other than that nothing happens.

Lets wait at least until he has won the title and defended it ones.

As of right now I see him loosing against a few opponents, USADA is probably going to be his biggest challenge.

Romero would've likely gotten trashed in championship rounds. He was completely out of gas.

That was my feeling as well. Romero is still a huge question mark when it comes to championship rounds. Could see him losing to Bisping due to gassing out.

That was my feeling as well. Romero is still a huge question mark when it comes to championship rounds. Could see him losing to Bisping due to gassing out.

It's a great match up. If Bisping can stick and move and push the pace he could end up tko'ing a gassed out Romero in championship rounds. Would be a huge win for Bisping given all the hype behind Romero and how he's considered a world beater at this point and it would do wonders for his legacy. It's just a huge IF, because Bisping has terrible striking defense as evidenced in the both Hendo fights and Romero absolutely blasts mother fuckers. If I had a gun to my head and had to put money on it, it would be on Romero for Bisping's inability to defend strikes.

It's a great match up. If Bisping can stick and move and push the pace he could end up tko'ing a gassed out Romero in championship rounds. Would be a huge win for Bisping given all the hype behind Romero and how he's considered a world beater at this point and it would do wonders for his legacy. It's just a huge IF, because Bisping has terrible striking defense as evidenced in the both Hendo fights and Romero absolutely blasts mother fuckers. If I had a gun to my head and had to put money on it, it would be on Romero for Bisping's inability to defend strikes.

Same here. Hard to imagine Bisping surviving Romero, but if he does pull it off it would be huge. Would do great things for the legitimacy of his title.

He recently lost rounds to Jacare + Chris + USADA. Kennedy too, if you ignore glovegate.

He crushes Bisping but where the hell is this "safely on top for the long-term" notion coming from?

The only potential issue holding Yoel Back from MW greatness is his bowels

His G&P is ground and poo

EM9mFGt.gif
wrong, she still won with a shitty ass.

in what thread? this is a new one

romero didn't cheat against kennedy, and that is just a fact
No it's not a fact.

And I meant earlier in this thread, I already explained that I don't care about any of the fighters involved, it's just my opinion on what I watched, so i'm not sure why me giving that opinion somehow makes me salty...

The problem is Yoel is almost 40. Probably his biggest weakness at this point
He's 40 on paper, IMO. Nothing in his appearance or performance suggests he is in decline.

On the contrary he's growing more experienced with every fight.

Well, that sounds about right, I remember thinking it would either be a draw or narrow win for Jacare when I was waiting in the decision.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back