Is Xyience the real deal?

pSyKOaLby

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Ok I've never taken supplements before. But after reading the Xyience website, I feel like I should give it a try since their products claim certain things that I'm trying to accomplish soon. Has anyone tried Xyience? I'm thinking about getting their XLR8 supplements.

Are there other products that claim/do the same things as Xyience? Thanks in advance.

You can read about any product from it's site and think that it's very good by what they claim.

All I know about Xyience is that I would need to sell some organs to pay for it.

bodybuilder.com has it for 40 bucks in blueberry...People really need to start searchin. Between muscle milk and xyience, i tihnk they are posted every other day.

Freestyler said:
bodybuilder.com has it for 40 bucks in blueberry...People really need to start searchin. Between muscle milk and xyience, i tihnk they are posted every other day.
A search for xyience in the Training Forums gives me like 2 results. I thought it'd be discussed more often but it's not.

pSyKOaLby said:
Ok I've never taken supplements before. But after reading the Xyience website, I feel like I should give it a try since their products claim certain things that I'm trying to accomplish soon. Has anyone tried Xyience? I'm thinking about getting their XLR8 supplements.

Are there other products that claim/do the same things as Xyience? Thanks in advance.

No, it's overpriced bullshit.

If you're looking at a specific product, name it, and I can probably suggest a customized product with all the working parts for a stack that checks in at 1/3 the price.

LCDforMe said:
All I know about Xyience is that I would need to sell some organs to pay for it.

:icon_lol: Couldn't have said it better myself. I wanted to try some of the stuff out and almost had a heart attack when I saw the prices :eek:

Madmick said:
No, it's overpriced bullshit.

If you're looking at a specific product, name it, and I can probably suggest a customized product with all the working parts for a stack that checks in at 1/3 the price.
Interesting. Where do you get these customized products? I'm so new to this thing.

pSyKOaLby said:
Interesting. Where do you get these customized products? I'm so new to this thing.

At the regular places: DPS and Bulk Nutrition for creatine stacks and the like; Protein Factory and True Protein for specific protein powders.

Back