Is WSOF 11 ever going to announce its venue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal_Striker

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
We're now 5 weeks out from the event and they still have NO indications of where the event is taking place. You'd think that it might be easier to sell tickets to an event if people have a clue of where its taking place.

It still says TBD on mmajunkie rumors page and the page on wikipedia for the event.

Why in the hell are they going to go head to head with UFC 175 on their first major network TV card? Is this card going to be in the middle of the day or something? I just can't see this as being a smart move unless its in a completely different time slot.

I assume the Tampa Bay Times Forum or the SunDome... Forum is my guess.

WSOF 11 is scheduled for July 5th right? So is UFC 175.

WSOF is during the day, before UFC... They are trying to coat tail one of the UFCs bigger events into an entire day of MMA.

I hope it goes well, its a decent idea. Sucks a lot of names have dropped from the card though :(

I'm pretty sure they just announced its in the UFC 175 parking lot.

WSOF 11 is scheduled for July 5th right? So is UFC 175.

There are 24 hours in a day right? July 5 is no exception.

My sources are telling me WSOF will have a booth at the UFC Fan Expo and their card will take place between the semifinals and finals of the grappling tournament.

Seriously though its a month away and you havent announced shit.

They will be lucky to sell 1k tickets.

NBC isn't ready for a one-armed fighter potentially being thrashed imo.

Lol...however, there is some truth to this. They are trying to secure a venue in Vegas so the media can cover both events.

They should just ask the UFC to set the cage up a few hours earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back