Is Woodley ducking Wonderboy?

mA9d2ru.gif

Of course he is.

It's always nice to see such fresh, zesty threads covering heretofore UN-discussed subject matter.

I am OK with him calling out GSP, sucks for Wonderboy but at least it's legit, calling out Nick Diaz is shameful.

Why would the UFC give him a percentage of PPV sales he not a needle mover. He will get a bump up in salary because he is the champ with whoever he fight. My guess is 500K but no % of PPV sales. So how is a GSP or Diaz fight a money fight for him? He's Ducking

GSP would draw huge money and as champ I'm sure he'd get a %, because GSP sure as hell will... and you can't give he challenger PPV % and not the champ...

But Wonderboy doesn't move the needle like a fight with GSP and his last fight was apparently boring.

A no name fighter to the casuals who looks like the Sham Wow guy won't bring in the big regardless of skill and technique which is why if Wonderboy fights Lawler like he said he would and wins impressively it would get him the title shot.

Woodley wants to fight someone who moves the needle and is a "big name" like GSP who will bring in the big money.

Its all about the big money fights now.

Conor and Chael has showed the other fighters in the UFC the Promised Land and now they are all going there.

Wouldn't have been a problem if fighter pay blah blah.

Why does Woodley think he's entitled to so much? He's basically just the flavor of the week ww champ until he defends it a couple times. I liked this guy alot until about 3 months ago then he just started giving me more and more douche chills.

He knows that he can lose that title on the first defense of it, so he needs someone who can move the needle...because lets be honest here, he can't move shit!

I should have just said YES! he's ducking

GSP would draw huge money and as champ I'm sure he'd get a %, because GSP sure as hell will... and you can't give he challenger PPV % and not the champ...
I know Lesnar not a champ but I don't believe they gave Hunt a PPV %. Plus they're the UFC and there is no union so they can do what they want. There is more money in making yourself the money fight then using someone else's star power to make money.

I don't think it's even questionable. Most duck accusations are just bullshit but woodley is extremely obvious here.

Has everyone heard Tyrone's new nickname?

The Choosy One.

Most blatant case of ducking that I can recall.

Calling out Nick Diaz at this present time during his suspension was the biggest bullshit move a newly crowned champion could do.

He did an obvious duck when it came down to facing Lombard so we all know he's capable of doing it again. So yes , I say he's ducking Wonderboy at this point.

Yeah, Woodley isn't dumb. He knows Wonderboy could take that belt from him.

BREAKING: water discovered....
On planet Earth.

Back