is Wonderboy the largest WW in history?

Wtf? Am I reading this correctly that you thought Robbie looked bigger than Woodley? Woodley was the much bigger man, looked like two different weight classes.
i disagree

Tall and thin and two different things.

Please follow along, class.

robbie is filled out as well. not as sculpted but hes not smaller than tyron i wouldnt think
define smaller? Are you talking weight in the ring? I'm talking about sheer size. Woodley is much bigger in almost everybody bodypart.

Tom Breese wouldn't look out of place at LHW.

Never heard of Rumble Johnson ?

Good call TS.

The exact same shit they said about GSP.

anigif_enhanced-1636-1405723099-3.gif
Rumble was a freak of the weight cut...

Met wonderboy and a bunch of fighters at the recent fan expo. He's definitely not the largest ww. I'd say even Cerrone looked bigger than him in person. Wonderboy looked much leaner in person than I expected. 185-190 pounds walk weight seems right.

He said that he did it once and it did not go well so now he walks around much lighter.

YEah but he implied that the weight cut was the problem. Pretty sure he didn't have any problem maintaining his weight at 200 lbs.

I think Hyun Gyu Lim is the biggest WW right now... by far.

Magny is taller than WW. Maybe Condit too. Rory is not far.

There are plenty WW that are bigger than Wonderboy.

YEah but he implied that the weight cut was the problem. Pretty sure he didn't have any problem maintaining his weight at 200 lbs.

Yes, but if he is not in fact maintaining that weight then he is not one of the bigger WWs. He has the potential to be one of the bigger WWs but he is not actualizing that potential.

He said it himself:

"I walk around at a lighter weight (than most Welterweights). "

Back