Is Wonderboy the greatest striker we've ever seen in MMA?

He's not just the greatest striker in UFC history. He's a once in a lifetime striker and, arguably, a once in ever striker.

UFC hype mentality is rubbing off on everyone these days. Getting a bit annoying.

Not really, Conor can't throw a kick to save his life. Conor is just a decent boxer, he has no other weapons.

Really, obviously his kicks are not on Wonderboys level but I would still have him as one of the best guys kicking wise at FW anyway, ask Chad! I think Conors kicks are pretty good and nasty actually. Yes his hands are to him what Wonderboys kicks are to him.

I think its fair to say Wonderboy and Conor are both leading the way at the moment.

Also how is this in any way a factual or realistic sentance ""Wonderboy is 3x as fast as connor and he's 2x as strong."

ITs absolutely absurd actually, 3x as fast what the actual fuck?

Prime Cung Le would eat him (Wonderboy) alive.

And is Wonder vs Anderson Silva GOAT matchup?

wtfita1.gif

Man please make these stupid ass threads stop. God if I was a mod, literally this place would be a ghost town because duplicate and ignorant threads would be wiped.

And is Wonder vs Anderson Silva GOAT matchup?

So, its not Conor Mcdouchebag the best striker ever seen anymore?? wow, and he hasn't been destroyed by RDA yet. I can't wait.

I want to see UFC open weight tourney with Wonderboy, Conor McGregor, Anderson Silva, Anthony Pettis. Flashy flash GP.

Sherdog, a place who you can be either the best or a can depending on your last fight.

Lol.... Anderson is the greatest striker in MMA history and it's not even close.

I disagree. I felt he had a lot of holes in his game. He had a solid chin and huge power (which itself came from skill). But he took a lot of shots to the chin and usually fought really subpar strikers. He also is exclusively a counter striker, he cannot engage. His fights with Maia and Leites exposed his striking. During his reign how many strikers did he out strike? Mental midget Vitor? Patrick Cote? Rich Franklin?

At least with Fedor, he out struck prime Crocop (who is universally praised as a great striker) and out grappled prime Nogueira (who is universally praised as a great BJJ black belt).

It's funny that people are so dismissive of this. Wonderboy is a very accomplished kickboxer. He puts it together really well in the Octagon.

That said... guys like Overeem, Spong, Manhoef, Hunt are probably better overall strikers. I'd say there's a place near the top 5 for Wonderboy though.

LOL If anyone is the New GOAT besides Barberena, it's Thompson. He has 20 straight Pro Kickboxing wins and 37 in amateur.

Back