Is Vitor Getting A Title Shot?

i think you've got it backwards.

all of Vitor's fights since TRT have been in Brazil, and that looks bad for the UFC. the best thing they could do is have the next Vitor fight in NV, CA or NJ, for legitimacy purposes.

if they had the fight in cali I would pay for the best seat in the house, dana make it happen

If Weidman pulls out,Machida vs Vitor would be great!

I'm assuming he needs to get some steroids out of his system before he can fight again.

I'm assuming he needs to get some steroids out of his system before he can fight again.

Yup, He needs a clean drug test before he gets a title shot. Kinda sketchy he's recently been cleared to fight in Brasil....?... That's not acceptable. Needs to fight outside of Brasil because at this point, it seems like a cover or something.

I think "bottom line" is, as soon as he pisses clean he will get a shot!

We shouldn't speculate, will both champion and challenger be healthy?

Could complicate things.

Right now the title shot is Machida's.

Vitor does not have a fight booked.

According to Joe Rogan on his podcast from Saturday, the ufc was scrambling to find someone for Vitor to fight in Brazil when JDS was injured. I would like to see him fight Kennedy instead of waiting utill the end of the year for his shot.

That's some CT talk, imo. Or did Chris make up his knee surgery?

i think you misunderstood what i wrote. i probably didn't write it well.

"a fight was scheduled between Weidman and Machida. then it was moved back. because Dana's original words as to why Vitor didn't get Weidman was that he needed "more time" to get his body chemistry straightened out after legal TRT, some people believe that it's bs that Vitor didn't replace Machida after the postponement."

4x as verbose, hope it makes more sense now.

i think you misunderstood what i wrote. i probably didn't write it well.

"a fight was scheduled between Weidman and Machida. then it was moved back. because Dana's original words as to why Vitor didn't get Weidman was that he needed "more time" to get his body chemistry straightened out after legal TRT, some people believe that it's bs that Vitor didn't replace Machida after the postponement."

4x as verbose, hope it makes more sense now.

Much more sense. Thanks, man.

My comprehension isn't the greatest. lol

Poor Vitor. But I wouldn't mind seeing Vitor against Machida (if Machida loses to Weidman) to get his titleshot back.

i think you've got it backwards.

all of Vitor's fights since TRT have been in Brazil, and that looks bad for the UFC. the best thing they could do is have the next Vitor fight in NV, CA or NJ, for legitimacy purposes.

No I had it right, I think Vitor needs TRT, most people know this, some people don't like it, but I suspect it would be very, very difficult for Vegas to just up and give him a pass, especially if the rumors were true.

So why even risk it? Who really cares if he's never busted and never fights in Vegas? It doesn't legitimize anything imo, it causes problems. Before the Weidman fight there were just rumors, now look at what happened to Dana. He's got even more problems.

Vitor is only viable for a little while longer. Why not just use him up? He wants the title, let him try to get it, then put him on in Vegas. Then if he fails, strip him. I want to see this fight, plus he deserves it, chemicals or not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back