Is Vitor Belfort HOF worthy ?

Tabarnakos

Ghoul Belt
@Black
Reaction score
- Fought his first fight in the UFC in 1997 as a 19 years old and was one of the most recognized face of that time

- UFC 12 HW tournament winner

- Former UFC LHW Champion

- His style was one of the most exciting to watch (and still is until he gasses or fade out)

- Fought many HOFers (and future) and great names (Chuck , Randy , Tito , Wand , Hendo , Anderson , Ace , Jones)

Not everyone may agree but imho he should absolutely be in. I know he acc

Discuss

Absolutelly.

Edit: Holy shit we just wrote the same thing but I probably made a typo XD.

- Fought his first fight in the UFC in 1997 as a 19 years old and was one of the most recognized face of that time

- UFC 12 HW tournament winner

- Former UFC LHW Champion

- His style was one of the most exciting to watch (and still is until he gasses or fade out)

- Fought many HOFers (and future) and great names (Chuck , Randy , Tito , Wand , Hendo , Anderson , Ace , Jones)

Not everyone may agree but imho he should absolutely be in. I know he acc

Discuss

Your question answer's itself. Yes.

Vitor Belfort deserves a spot in the hall of fame, very few fighters have managed to stay relevant as long as Vitor has. He's in elite company.

I hope to see him pick up a couple more significant wins before his career is over, there is no question about the fact this guy is something very special.

Still top 10 in his weight class nearly 16 years after his UFC debut. That's good enough for me.

In reality, yes

In my own criteria, it would be close.

100%. He's one of the best ever and Dana/the Fertittas love him

Yes, he's been relevant for as long as I remember.

Back