is Usyk the greatest technical fighter currently

Canelo's wins pale in comparison to Usyk's.
Canelo may have more names but that’s because he’s the money fighter and been in the game a lot longer.
And those names, most of them were in their twilight years or pulled from divisions below.
Very few in prime or near prime.

That plus Usyk's hasn’t tested positive or been training under a coach with 3 current PED busted cheats.
No. Canelo has multiple wins over future Hall of Famers. Who's going to the hall of fame that Usyk beat? Marco Huck? I mean he went 13-5 in Championship fights and was a Crusierweight champ for about 6 years but went 5-5 against former World Champions. An argument can be made either way for that one.

Canelo's wins pale in comparison to Usyk's.
Canelo may have more names but that’s because he’s the money fighter and been in the game a lot longer.
And those names, most of them were in their twilight years or pulled from divisions below.
Very few in prime or near prime.

That plus Usyk's hasn’t tested positive or been training under a coach with 3 current PED busted cheats.
i’m sorry you care about fighters taking steroids. i don’t. canelo’s resumé shits on everyone else in the sport rn

Back