Is Usyk the greatest road performer in boxing history?

I'm not sure who Loi is but I know the other guys who mentioned were ATG's.
An Italian 140er from the era. He held the world 140 lbs title for a while and beat Ortiz, Bud Smith, Eddie Perkins and a few other big names. Super physical guy, very strong, very well conditioned and relentless pressure/infighting.

An Italian 140er from the era. He held the world 140 lbs title for a while and beat Ortiz, Bud Smith, Eddie Perkins and a few other big names. Super physical guy, very strong, very well conditioned and relentless pressure/infighting.

Its always cool to learn about these forgotten beasts.

I came across his record a while ago on boxrec and noticed that he had a great career but had never heard of him.

You’ve got to be some special brand of motherfucker to box Carlos Ortiz into moving down in weight.

Last edited:
Back