Is Uriah Hall the weakest mindset fighter ever?

I remember him breaking his toe against Santos in the first round and still winning a decision, mainly with kicks thrown from his injured foot.

He was also dominated by Bevon Lewis for 3 rounds absorbing a lot of hard strikes in the process. Still went for it in the 3rd and got a beautiful KO

Lol at nerds on a karate forum calling him mentally weak because he can be a bit emotional at times

He’s an empathetic human being in the wrong profession.

He’s not “weak” minded. He doesn’t like to hurt people.

Gsp has to be up there. Went from exciting too gun shy

I think Hall needs better coaches, not perhaps for the physical side, but instilling mental toughness and warrior mentality. Chael in TUF was very helpful for that, imo. Hall is someone who needs it reinforced in him constantly how good he is, how he needs to perform, and how he can be the best. If any of that is lacking in his camp, he internalizes horribly and just eats himself up, getting timid and gun-shy. It might be too late for him now, but that's what he needs.

Valentijn Overeem

This dude is a mental midget, a load of talent but his mental game isn’t there. Who else has more mental problems than him in the fight game?
what gym is he at? May need to go to a better mind coach to get the best fighter out of himself.

Marlon Moraes is not as bad as some but he tends to crumble mentaly and don't come back same with Woodley

This dude is a mental midget, a load of talent but his mental game isn’t there. Who else has more mental problems than him in the fight game?
Are you the dumbest Sherdog poster EVER??? Probably not, but you are in the running. There's really no need to use hyperbole in the forums. There are literally 100's of thousands of fighters currently. It's just a dumb question.

The answer obviously is no.

I think Hall needs better coaches, not perhaps for the physical side, but instilling mental toughness and warrior mentality. Chael in TUF was very helpful for that, imo. Hall is someone who needs it reinforced in him constantly how good he is, how he needs to perform, and how he can be the best. If any of that is lacking in his camp, he internalizes horribly and just eats himself up, getting timid and gun-shy. It might be too late for him now, but that's what he needs.
Are you aware that Uriah is now at the up and coming Fortis MMA? It looks to be a pretty decent camp so far.

Sean O'malley has to be high up on the list

Gsp has to be up there. Went from exciting too gun shy
You're on crack. Legitimately missed by a mile.

I hate to say this, but Diego Sanchez. Between the Yes walk out, the vampire walkout, the multiple ill advised fights, and Joshua Fabian.

Yeah......

I heard Uriah Hall was doing shrooms these last few months and shit to fix his mindset, but i guess it didn't work.

Hall is acool dude. Perhaps the only man who has wins over both Silva and Mousasi.

Back