Is Uriah Hall the weakest mindset fighter ever?

JustBLEED123

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
This dude is a mental midget, a load of talent but his mental game isn’t there. Who else has more mental problems than him in the fight game?

Wasn’t Dave Terell the most talented fighter in the sparring room but can’t bring it to the octagon?

He's an interesting case for sure, I'd say he's a few Tiers below some other WELL KNOWN Fighters, but he does appear to have that problem.

After his Finish over Mousasi you'd think the dude was going to the MOON, to stunt your career after that does take a special type of compromised/weak mental. Granted his next fight would be against Whittaker, but that dude should have flipped whatever switch he had too after he finished Mousasi and started trying to KILL Fighters in their, but no, he would lose a decision against Whittaker, and get KO'ed twice after that.

Vitor - if his 1st round blitz doesnt finish the fight he almost always folds. Can you ever recall a Vitor fight where he was down and had to gut out a win? At least Hall did that with Jotko and Saucy to an extent

Aoki - when things dont go his way or when his sub attempt breaks and his opponent has top control he almost always folds
same with Paul Harris

Reem you could kinda say but he showed sturong will against Harris

Aloe Vera used to be like that but he may have fixed it

Actually Jake Ellensburger is right there with Uriah Hall. This dude had all the talent to be as good as Johny Hendricks was but never really came close career wise. He SHOULDVE been one of GSPs toughest title challenges on paper but he never put it together

You guys are tough on Hall. He's always been like this, plus Silva was his idol. Last night I felt bad for Silva, now I feel bad for Hall.

Vitor - if his 1st round blitz doesnt finish the fight he almost always folds. Can you ever recall a Vitor fight where he was down and had to gut out a win? At least Hall did that with Jotko and Saucy to an extent

Aoki - when things dont go his way or when his sub attempt breaks and his opponent has top control he almost always folds
same with Paul Harris

Reem you could kinda say but he showed sturong will against Harris

Aloe Vera used to be like that but he may have fixed it

Actually Jake Ellensburger is right there with Uriah Hall. This dude had all the talent to be as good as Johny Hendricks was but never really came close career wise. He SHOULDVE been one of GSPs toughest title challenges on paper but he never put it together

Reem used to be THE prime example, but he's completely turned it around in his last several fights showing a willingness to start slow and outlast his opponents. Really cool to see.

I always thought Hendricks and Ellenberger would be GSPs worst match ups.

I always thought Hendricks and Ellenberger would be GSPs worst match ups.

Historically I think Hendricks is TBH. I dont think any WW in history gives Georges more puroblemz. And GSP was kind of past it when they did fight even tho he shouldve lost.

I dont think any WW in history beats peak Johny besides Georges too.

He got elite genetic, elite skills but yeah,fuckin wezk minded

Current version of Gus probably the best example. He should have stayed retired, he has been even more gun shy than Hall in his last few fights.

Anderson Silva. Not a weak mindset in the same way as Hall & Terrell but a mindset that causes him to lose fights none the less.

Karo Parisyan
Junie Browning
Renan Barao
Todd Duffee

Back