Is UFC Fight Night 31 - Fight for the troops 3 the worst UFC card ever ?

WHAT?!? No Brock Lesnar!?! This card is shit! I want my money back, UFC! And by money, i mean the data that i used to stream that shit!

Yeah on paper it doesnt look great, but we have had surprises before on *weak cards*. Finger crossed it will be a decent one I think it will

i agree it is an extremely weak card, but its not a ppv so who cares. often the weak cards have the most exciting fights too because its lesser known fighters looking to make a name for themselves.

Not sure I'd call it the worst ever, but it's definitely "down there". I might watch the main event, the Roop and the Bermudez fights, but other than those three bouts... pretty horrible.

Next week's card is very weak too in my opinion. Maia and Shields headlining... it'll sell like 200 tickets.

UFC Fight Night Stout vs. Fisher, UFC Fight Night Maynard vs. Diaz, UFC Fight Night Sanchez vs. Riggs, and UFC Fight Night Salmon vs. Evans were all worse IMO.

UFC 122 might also be worse (on paper at least). You guys have short term memories.

This. Fast forward a few months and people will say the same about the next card that doesn't appeal to them.

Main event is a joke but some really fun fights on this card.

Kennedy vs. Natal
Masvidal vs. Khabilov
Roop vs. Rivera
Bermudez vs. Siler
Green vs. Krause
Camozzi vs. Larkin

All these are good fights. Plus, the card is entirely free. Nobody is paying to attend

Jorge Masvidal vs Rustam Khabilov
Liz Carmouche vs Alexis Davis
James Krause vs Bobby Green
Lorenz Larkin vs Chris Camozzi
Steve Siler vs Dennis Bermudez
George Roop vs Francisco Rivera
Yoel Romero Palacio vs Ronny Markes
Neil Magny vs Seth Baczynski
Colton Smith vs Michael Chiesa
Yves Edwards vs Yancy Maderios

I am excited for a few fights on this card, which is free. Normally I am excited for a few fights on cards that I pay 50+ dollars for and then the fights I didn't particularly rate deliver very well.

James Krause vs Bobby Green is worth sitting my ass in a chair and drinking a couple of beers. I say quit your bitching, or do something else. Nobody is fucking making you watch. Last time Krause fought, the entire card looked like it would be decide and there were almost no finishes, nobody delivered. Krause beat the shit out of Sammy Stout for 3 rounds, gave him a gusher of a cut and there was blood everywhere, before Krause finished him with seconds left. Fight of the Night, Submission of the Night double bonus.

Bobby Green is a stud as well, who is going to be looking for bonus money. As others have mentioned there are good fights on this card.

Well, fight for the troops in north carolina was one of the most unexpected bloody/bone breakingest cards ever so who knows?

btw that was the corey hill fight....you know the one (but i wont be the one to post "the pic")

I'm always excited to watch Bermudez fight but yeah, this card is pretty weak.

Masvidal vs Khabilov is a good fight. What's the problem?

I am excited for a few fights on this card, which is free. Normally I am excited for a few fights on cards that I pay 50+ dollars for and then the fights I didn't particularly rate deliver very well.

James Krause vs Bobby Green is worth sitting my ass in a chair and drinking a couple of beers. I say quit your bitching, or do something else. Nobody is fucking making you watch.

Like less is more & more is less rite ?

As the UFC pushes for more cards, then more cards get watered down, this one being a perfect example.

It's an insult to the troops who have to attend.

So you are going to watch an entire card for a single fight ?

Yeah ok chumpo.

I agree it sounds terrible. But it's free so I can't complain. Might be a good scrap or two.

No way, there is a lot of interesting fights on this card!
Yeah, no big stars, but I really like this card.

1 fight saves an entire card ?

please, you act like this card has only one good fight. is the card great....hell no, but it isn't that bad.......and the cream on the cherry is that is FREE.

I'm interested in Carmouce/Davis, Roop/Rivera, and to see how Kennedy performs.

It's a weak card, but it's also a free card. It may lack in big names, but should still be entertaining. Worth DVRing for later, at the very least.

please, you act like this card has only one good fight. is the card great....hell no, but it isn't that bad.......and the cream on the cherry is that is FREE.

Problem is, I don't even think this card has 1 good fight.

FREE or not, it's still garbage.

Back